disposable cameras green

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

britishbulldog
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

disposable cameras green

Post by britishbulldog »

ok heres my short film ideas thought id post them

theres this guy who finds out that disposable cameras arent realy disposable and decides to announce it to the world, but the multi million dollar disposable camera industry wants there secret kept a secret believe it or not, because otherwise there businesses would be destroyed. So they hire some pretty hench assassins to take him out etc etc its a spoof of soylent green so follows a similar storyline just an idea i have at the moment havent put too much thought into it.

p.s. its not one great big gun fight from him finding out till the end

what do you think? ..... original ?????

NO .... OK

got another one lol

theres this guy with no arms who gets bullied at school one day unable to take the abuse he runs out of school and befreinds a hobo who is a misunderstood genius, the hobo builds him some robot arms (super strong) at which point he goes and exacts revenge on all the people who bullied him in the end the army are called in to stop his murderous rampage and he dies sorta like king kong but in small boy form

did he actually die or was he in son of kong?
Djokicko

RE: disposable cameras green

Post by Djokicko »

Hhaah i liked the second idea it is more original and it could be a fun horror/comedy i say go for the second one :D
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

I think it would be better if the only thing able to stop the boy was the homeless man.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

The second, if u wanted u could just have him kick the bully to death, or buy a boot-tip-knife.
Hide or fight for your life?
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

hehehehe.... the second one sounds so cliche... heh

hobo genius...

googd though... very good
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
britishbulldog
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by britishbulldog »

thanks for the advice people, and rhys if he kicks the bully to death it kind of misses the point
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

The hobo should be a spoof of Karl Childers in Sling Blade, it'd be much funnier.

Actually I don't know if he plays a hobo in the movie, watch it sometime.
Bocca

Post by Bocca »

some pretty 'hench' assassins?!

speak english fool! fo shizzle dem ideas iz bare sayfe u get me... I could be a blatant chav if i wanted to :roll:

I actually quite like the first concept - maybe not for disposable cameras, but like if a guy managed to work out how to fix an aging defect in some appliances really easily, and then got hunted down.

The hobo idea would be a really cool arthouse kinda film with no speech...just the picture to tell the story
Formerly Jowka

"If people looked at the stars every night, I bet they'd live differently"
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

you know its kinda strange, some of us have ideas of revenge for some really bad thing and you call it "imature" and then theres this and its like "wow dude, thats the best frickin idea ive heard", im not sayin that its a bad idea, just...pointing it out.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Djokicko

Post by Djokicko »

Zac wrote:you know its kinda strange, some of us have ideas of revenge for some really bad thing and you call it "imature" and then theres this and its like "wow dude, thats the best frickin idea ive heard", im not sayin that its a bad idea, just...pointing it out.
We call it imature because there little kid's trying to act like ther cool ,if some of you tryed to make movies that fit them and it is more original then everyone will say that was pretty cool. :roll:
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

I'm not trying to act cool... i couldnt care less if u thought i was a tool, after all... u do.
Seriously though, its about me getting p*** off, not becoming a wanna-be spiderman.
Hide or fight for your life?
SammyJim

Post by SammyJim »

i think the second one reminds me a wee bit o edward scissor hands (crazy inventor, crazy hands, crazy bullies etc.) . I think they would both work equally well, but i like the second one more. erm. Yeh, it would be good if vincent price was still alive though, as he was so cool.

sj