Vinsore: The Beginning updates.

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

britishbulldog
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by britishbulldog »

you guys have an awful lot to say about two mins of footage

and is ur frend realy ok with u announcing to everyone through the medium of film that she got raped?

although u probably wont reply as uve been banned after some serious provocation
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

Jimbobsquarepants wrote:ooh nice one this rhys is just AGRESSIVE
jimbobsquarepants wrote:how do u guys quote like that? i dont know how to..................
look i can quote now hey wildstorm your avatar is the same as my wallpaper on my pc lol.

Yeah I know. I haven't done any yet dude. I have my avatar as my wallpaper also. She looks so good on a 26" flatscreen :D
Last edited by wildstorm on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Beat me to the PM as well, film fanatic.

rhys, your outburst of fanatical anger would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. I have two words for you: grow up. Actually I also have a few more: issuing death threats on a forum is nothing short of, as you would put it, "retarted".

And I think using a real rape of a friend as the basis for a movie is totally unacceptable. Sensitivity, anyone?
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Jimbobsquarepants »

LMAO i just read that and laughed out loud! is he banned or what?
www.freewebs.com/martinman300
no-budget film making.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

And I think using a real rape of a friend as the basis for a movie is totally unacceptable. Sensitivity, anyone?
yeah for real, that's what i was trying to say....but you said it better :( ....
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

same
no-budget film making.
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Well we all know that rape and such tragedies occur everyday, and they are terrible tragedies of course. This does not make them necessarily an effective way to make a film. A war veteran could direct a poorer war movie than a really naive but well trained filmmaker. So the experience alone does not mean the film will be shot well, performed well or even structured well.

Of course it sounds like a nerdy schoolboy type film that has filled its excuse to be a mindless (and quite wimpy) action film based on clips seen prior, by just having a terrible revenge motive.

Rhys is squealing and making a lot of noise, but is harmless really :)

Also it once again does not matter if a story is true or not, there is no such thing in films...
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

is yor girl actor ok with someone filming her getting raped then?
no-budget film making.
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

Yeah jimbo, just about to say that, wonder how much of it will get shown, of course that is if Rhys isn't banned, is he?
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Maybe he wont actually show it.
no-budget film making.
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

hey Jperson you know you have that line under your post? and then more writing? how do you set that up?
no-budget film making.
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

Go to your Profile at the top of the page and make yourself a signature.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Um... no im not banned. I wont actually be showing it. It was merely a thing to set out the very many crimes that were caused against her, repeditively so she eventually gets so depressed she kills herself. And Lawriejaffa, i have no idea what ur saying.
Hide or fight for your life?
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

yeah i did make myself a siggy it isnt coming up though and all the boxes are ticked saying it is. how is rhys not banned? that is a travesty of justice!!!!!!!
no-budget film making.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

give some f*** respect most of us here are old enough to be you dad’s.
Thats the problem, i listen to u and i take ur advice, i do what u say and i keep it in mind, and when i dont want to change the story, u almost force it. I dont want to. Im not going to. Then u complain because i say shut up, and you go on about how much older u are, what just because ur ancient and are old enough to be my father does not mean u have the right to accuse me of being immature.
NO ONE HERE WILL BE SCRED OF THAT.
I was not trying to be 'scary' i was mearly telling u that im p*** off, and that ur things were extremely immature. I did not get banned, and there is little reason to. Ooh, just because i told u off ur complaining about me. I did not threating his life, all i said was that i dont care if he dies, but then again, why would i?
Look i dont care if you guys are sooking to the leader about me telling someone off for acting like a tool, but sorry, i really think u guys are the ones that need to get ur hands out of ur pants. No offence to any one who has done nothin, because you didnt do anything. To those who added to my anger, i am ashamed to have the people like u on this website. Sorry, i dont really care if ur 50 either, because that doesnt change how badly sociable you are.
Djokicko: i really think you should grow up, and stop acting like u own the site. If there is anyone who is close to owning it, would be epsilon... epsilon, i bow before you.
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Nobody cares if ur p*** off silly, i mean nobody has ever overreacted as much as u have in this forum... Getting threatened by some 12 year old boy is more amusing than intimidating so why embarass yourself or act like a 'tool' (as one might say in your peasant language) hehe...
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Hehehheehe ur funny :)
Soz bout the spaz (a spaz is a kinda shotgun!) mate...
Cheers
P.S. Im not banned! :P
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

It was merely a thing to set out the very many crimes that were caused against her, repeditively so she eventually gets so depressed she kills herself.
yeah....how friendly of you to exploit the horrible events that has happened to her...
and ive noticed in order to sound intelligent you use the word "merely" alot....
Djokicko

Post by Djokicko »

rhys wrote: Djokicko: i really think you should grow up, and stop acting like u own the site.
Ou please don’t even go there, I should grow up?
Please:
"Ok.. now im p** off... leave, never talk to me again, or i will be forced to do something stupid. Something that does not involve filming, unless someone enjoys recording homocides.
Too bad there is this problem, of the whole sprained wrist, or i would be causing alot of pain, to others, until i feel the pain myself, until the measures are correct. Now, ill be doing alittle hurt work, so i dont snap harder."
Who talks like this? It sound like some bad B-rated psyhco/triller movie, with this that you sead YOU really need to grow up.
HAh I need to stop acting like a own this site pleaseeeeeee , I onlypost here when I have something really smart to say, and suddenly when my posts in some way hurt you go all defensive and tell me to stop acting like a own the site ,..Just because I tell you off? You kid have some BIG issues, this site our life’s don’t revolve around you, you need to get that in you small thick head. And I don’t care if you registered on this forum before me you don’t have my respect until you make something great, ill wait until you finish Vinsore then ill tell you I what I think, if it sucks ill tell you.
Ill also tell you this in Serbian LICE TI JE BLIZU GUZICE (witch mean that your face is close to your a***), it is a saying try get in it will help you.

If anyone here thinks I act like an a*** or thinks that I act like I own this site (except you ryhs and you friend that kid with the offspring avatar), Tell me and ill be glad to leave I don’t want to be somewhere where I am not welcomed.
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Well it would be good for all to calm down, nobody wants to get a sensitive young man like Rhys upset. He already has lots of hormones driving him nuts, not to mention his voice breaking...

Hehe, so lets just give him a break guys, never mind how volatile he can be to criticism of his er... film hehe.

There i think that settles it ;)
Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Matt »

rhys, please keep your posts under control ...
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Will do matt.
Well it would be good for all to calm down, nobody wants to get a sensitive young man like Rhys upset. He already has lots of hormones driving him nuts, not to mention his voice breaking...
Lol, thats fairly true. Wow, u make be annoying, but u prove alot of points.
Hormones: Probably. Voice breaking: Pretty much, but its not like "hI how ARE u goING?" (its hard to make tone on computers).
Oh yeah, and there is the whole day count of how long u can go for without sex/masdurbation that i made with my friends.
I have a record of 6 days, and i gave up and am trying again and am on 4 days. :)
Try it someday, it will drive u nuts until u talk to a bi-sexual female for 4 hours about sex. Then u will last for another 2 days, before completely giving up. Serioulsy, its a strange game. But u get tempted to do really stupid things, but who cares? Its a long fun game.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

Oh yeah, and there is the whole day count of how long u can go for without sex/masdurbation that i made with my friends.
lemme guess....you won by 13 years!
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

U have to start the game, and no, i f i played like that: i won by 11. LOL!
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Join boy scouts. You wont be able to for up to 2 and half weeks sometimes. Enjoy life then. lol.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick