Random fight

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

Yeah i never really have fully tried
hmm....you don't say?
For gods sake, your not getting anyones respect.
and not to be cruel....but with these films you're making...are you..?
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

No.... But i was saying that b*tching to someone about how bad they are isnt going to make anyone think there really helpful and nice and can make this site a better place. Do you not agree?
Hide or fight for your life?
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Alove: Yes i will.
Kentertainment: I will someday, but i have to figure out something thats good rather then some guy walking around the streets.
Mr Anderson: Well said, i will take that into consideration.
Djokicko: Hey im sorry too, but he does look like that guy.
JackBauerII: Yes i will do it in another location if i do one again.
DEDFX: I never actually have tried my hardest to get the things working as i wanted. Although that might sound like i am trying to sound better than i am, thats the truth.
PS sorry about the double post.
GeokesPerson

Post by GeokesPerson »

Good, why did he jump away before the fist hit him. Maybe you coulod film it from a different angle.
backSlash films/productions

tranZgresion: in post-production

spent brass: in pre-production

mercinary short: in post-production
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

before the fist hit him? what?
iCEbLuEORbitZ

Post by iCEbLuEORbitZ »

that was not very good. you need more knowledge. again, i don't mean to attack you, but after reading all your posts, what i see you as, is a 13 yeoar old know-it-all, who thinks he can out-do all these older people, yet when you make videos, they look like 13 year old videos that show no artistic ability, and no technical skill whatsoever. when your 13 and you can realize you stuff isn't that good, maybe use your lack of skill to create intentional humor or something. or go study up, keep your mouth shut to everyone else here and stop acting like you know everything, becaues clearly you don't. and nobody is going to respect you acting all tough until you have something to back it up with.

for constructive critisizm. work on focusing, or get a new camera, because the quality is so low that just regular shots look greenscreened almost. fights need to be faster and cleaner. learn to fight, or watch fights, see how people use their bodies to execute powerful moves. make them look powerful and believeable. and make the impacts look better on the recieving end. also, get better music that matches the action, not just random songs for the sake of playing a song. watch continuity. if a guy falls over, i want to see him stand up, not just be magically up in the next shot. your cuts are very harsh and confusing. watch the 180 degree line with your angles. the shot with the knife in the air with blood. don't do that. it looks so stupid. "look here where the guy stops fighting to show off his bloody knife to the camera." anyway hopefully you will actually take these things into consideration and start to make better stuff so you can back yourself up.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Sure will.
And some how im back.... sorry everyone.