The Final School Show

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

asapfilms

The Final School Show

Post by asapfilms »

I just got this uploaded! I really want to know what everyone here thinks. My school had a news programs club that I was president of. This was my senior year, and for my final episode, I tried to blow the students away... It worked, but now I would like to hear what some other film makers think?
www.asapfilms.com/videos/bhstvfinal1.wmv

Also, feel free to visit my site www.asapfilms.com and check out some of my other works and tell me what you think! Thanks
Sam
ASAP Films
ASAP Films
www.asapfilms.com
Amateur Screenplays, Amateur Productions
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: The Final School Show

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Wellll.... Lucky you being president and all hehe (so you didn't make the football team huh hehe)

J/K this is really just a mixture of ad hoc interviews, vox pops and some multi-cam style assessment stuff that really is at its best very very 'average' to below average compared to elementary classes of video production (at least in the UK) and at its worst just plain sloppy.

Its a kind of montage of all things nerdy and agonising to watch about highschool life. Its indiosyncratic (if i spell that right) and introverted nerdishness that is painful and really quite meaningless for a creative film forum.

There is nothing particularly documentary about any of its featured programmes, and naturally no fiction, the entertainment segments will entertain only those who know people in the video or are the participants themselves.

So the students i imagine would be blown away, but your average viewer will instead vomit at his monitor in despair!
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

OMG ASAP FILMS ROCKS, i like the asap song, i used it a couple of years ago on a movie i made.
Hide or fight for your life?
freed

Post by freed »

ASAP films have always been good, but this whole Proven 2 thing is whack man!....

Ditch it and make something cool, like that time you parodied the sh!t out of films.
Sgtpadrino doesn't pose topless on public forums like a bellend.
Djokicko

Post by Djokicko »

Wait is that for real i mean do they play that on tv or something?Btw it was ok nicely done it was sometimes funny,that jedi movie was cool the fight was nicely done and i really liked that girl who did that comercial for over exaggerateing shes hot:D.How old are you guys?
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: RE: The Final School Show

Post by Kentertainment »

freed wrote:make something cool, like that time you parodied the sh!t out of films.
Oh yeah that was awesome. I still quote stuff from it.

"My mother was a hamster!"

"No..no, move to the left...no the right...left...good (as monster flips him off)"

"My father was the greatest quidditch player for whenever he was..."
"HAHA you don't even know when your own father was alive!"
"Well...Expecto Patronum!"

Also, you look like you're using the same boom mic I use...something made by Sima.