Gotta go!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SammyJim

Gotta go!

Post by SammyJim »

Hello everyone, its me again.
I was in the woods yesterday, and i thought, wow i need a wee. I know i could have gone behind a bush, but you have gotta have those luxuries in life...toilet roll, something to aim at, fragrance of the bathroom. So i made a film about a guy who needs those luxuries, when he was in the same situation as me. he also looks quite a bit like me. It IS a silly film, yes you're right, but i had the idea for ages, and people liked it, so without further a-do-do,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO3gyDe4t5s

i hope you find some parts moderately humorous!

Sammy J :D
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Gotta go!

Post by ctbullet »

SammyJim wrote: i need a wee

toilet roll,
aren't you a guy? lol, i'll look in a min and comment

Right now i've looked

regards the story again

*if he needed a wee and he's in a wood, there are plenty of trees to use..

regards filming

*did you make this on your own, because i could tell you used a tripod for most of the shots, the had 1st person perspective, basically, you running with a cam, and then the cam looking at you...try and get a mate to help you in future

but other than that i was entertained
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
SammyJim

Post by SammyJim »

yeah, i realise that he coulda gone in the woods. maybe a line "why didn't i wee behind a tree?" might've worked at the end.
also, i was actually home alone when it was filmed, so tripod and handheld were only options. usually me and ma bro do them together but he was out on like a 5 day bikeride. hes back now, but hes gone to his mum's house for the rest of the week...no, till monday. if you want to see our first film, i'll post it if ya want. but yeah.

im glad you were entertained, but you're right, it could have been pulled off much better. i hope we liked the music too!
just training for AFC i suppose!

SJ
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

I couldn't delete this post.
Last edited by DEDFX on Wed May 31, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

You have chickens.

Too bad you don't have any film making friends to help you, I hate using a tripod then filming me do something and have to cut a lot of footage.

When adding music to a movie you don't need to have your camera audio track in there because you might hear you hitting the cam (which I did hear)

Sorry I couldn't see the end, darn youtube.

P.S. You look like Elliot from E.T.
blue_dirt

Post by blue_dirt »

Should have split the audio and video, and deleted the original audio (because you get the recording gear noise), slapped in your music track, and re recorded those few murmurs in a quiet place, like your closet, and slapped in the sounds.
SammyJim

Post by SammyJim »

i didn't know about the audio, cos i didn't want it to be a music video, i wanted the monkey song just to be there in the background, but because it is that loud, we get the wrong idea. should've fixed that. i also wanted you to hear the funny words i said, but you can't hear them. i know you shouldn't blame your tools, but my wmm kept freezing, so it was a bugger to edit. the bit where i jump over the first log was crappy too.

Yeah, it is a pity that my bro has gone away, although im going to my dad's house today till sunday and my "film making friend" lives near him, so it should be ok.

Actually, for some reason, my friend dave says i look like ET himself, which i find disturbing. Elliots good though, right??

Ta for the tips people!
SJPO