I Want Money (film download)

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

i suppose nobodys perfect except me HA HA HA PS im looking forward to working with you people
Uh what? Can anyone say troll?
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

richardcrycheck wrote:My movies are ten billion times better than yours...looking down this forum i dont see any movies youve made huh?
Haha your movies are ten times better than mickars even though after "looking down" on this forurm you havn't seen any of mickars movies posted, so how do you know? Douchecake.

You're suppose to give advice, not shun people because you're stuff (which I haven't seen) is considered better? If you're having a hard time here is an example:

You're movie was well made but I found this could've been better...
or
I didn't like your movie very much, you need to do this, and this, but I did like this...

NOW will somebody at least give me something I can use? There'd be much appreciation. :D
richardcrycheck

Post by richardcrycheck »

IM NOT TWELVE and the movie IS bad
:!:
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

oh jeeez you just dont learn
Actually i thought the film was good overall and pretty well acted, the only thing i can think of is that it was a bit too short (even though a short film) i just thought the storyline ended a bit too fast for me , otherwise good job agus keep up da gud work.

oh and richard crycheck , i actually have a film comin out in about 2 weeks or so (Regeneration) which is probably better than anything u could make as it seems that you have never made a movie in ur life
richardcrycheck

I THOUGHT IT WAS COMIN IN MARCH.WHAT HAPPENED DID UR BIG BUTT BLOCK UP D CAMERA. hehehe :shakeass:
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

richardcrycheck wrote:IM NOT TWELVE and the movie IS bad
:!:
Before telling someone their film is terrible you have to warrant that claim with evidence proving to yourself and the rest of us that you can infact create something better then Kenny. Currently, due to your idiotic remarks I am under the impression that you cannot. Failure. People like you ruin this forum.
@seanbagley
richardcrycheck

oh yeah you just have to watch d movie to see
richardcrycheck

tell you what mikecar wen u release ur re"gay"naration ill release my blockbuster on the same day and we will c whoes is better namely mine, "The biography of me richard"
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

richardcrycheck wrote:oh yeah you just have to watch d movie to see
Was that suppost to make no sense?
richardcrycheck

regeneration 2 or three weeks

richardcrycheck wrote:tell you what mikecar wen u release ur re"gay"naration ill release my blockbuster on the same day and we will c whoes is better namely mine, "The biography of me richard"
richardcrycheck

RE: regeneration 2 or three weeks

your movies dont make sense ha ha ha ha
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: RE: regeneration 2 or three weeks

Post by maj_barnes »

richardcrycheck wrote:your movies dont make sense ha ha ha ha
Do you understand a word anyone is saying?
richardcrycheck

RE: Re: RE: regeneration 2 or three weeks

i understand ur movies stink ha ha
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: regeneration 2 or three weeks

Post by mickcar73 »

oh god who are you talking to now. get lost richardcrychek , and ur sudden fascination with my movies release date etc is getting a bit creepy
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

My movies are ten billion times better than yours or kenny here , you cant even call this piece of garbage a movie besides looking down this forum i dont see any movies youve made huh? mickcar73 ps i want money cr** acting, bad camera and slow production.
What the hell is this?? the whole idea of putting somthing on this forum is to gain constructive comments, not turn it into a p*** competition! regardless of any film being 'better' than an other the IFC is about mutual co-operation. Anyone can find something bad in another work, but please, bear in mind other peoples efforts. everyone starts somewhere, the idea is to give them comments and tips so people can grow and improve. 1 film or a 100 films it makes no odds.
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
richardcrycheck

yeh i just saw ur website it was cr** haha ha ha ha ha
richardcrycheck

anyway i have to go c my sock puppets are calling i mean friends
richardcrycheck

THAT WAS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU MAJ HA HA ILL B BACK TOMORROW
Adam

Post by Adam »

I'm afraid you wont, say goodbye to richard everyone.
Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Matt »

richardcrycheck you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

For anyone that is interested :

His email address is richardcrycheck@yahoo.com and he lives in Ireland.

and he posted using the following IP addresses :

Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

Hahaha! Thanks Matt-ol' boy!
@seanbagley
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Matt wrote:richardcrycheck you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

For anyone that is interested :

His email address is richardcrycheck@yahoo.com and he lives in Ireland.

and he posted using the following IP addresses :

This should be good.
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

Thankyou Matt and everyone else that spoke out, now lets get back to the serious business of having fun!!
Kentertainment, now I have said my piece on that subject I shall paractice what I preach and comment on your short: (the first bit is as I watch with general summery at the end, just to explain my critic style. lol)

1. Loved the zooming camera pans, but felt let down a little by the 'walking backwards from the picture frame' shot.
2. first bedroom scene seemed a liitle too dark but that might just be me.
3. script was good and the V/O was very tidy indeed.
4.The background in the coca seller scene was very impressive, you were filming in a great place for sweeping vistas, (remeber that one for future reference lucky so and so! lol)
5. The Molethic Goblin!!?? I laughed at this whole scene, but the audio needed to be a tad louder to get more impact from it. How are your shins from the trip?
6. The dialogue between Henry and Tommy needed being a bit tighter on the editing front. this is most apparent on the line from Tommy directly after Henry has offered to instruct him in the game. (of course I could just be being over critical as I am still a little peed off from crychecks negativity?)
7. when he looks up after being given the business card from Henery, a long shot up and down the street rather than a quick one of him running around the corner would have added to the mystic of Henery so much more.
8.The 'face off' as Tommy sits down was great! shame he was so rough to Gus, (I was beginning to really feel for him up to that point. (now it's poor Gus! awwwwww)
9. Were thoses sweat patches for real?! dosen't matter, it really added to the whole tension of the match! (the camera work I thoiught was great!)
10.The whole segment when he was winning game after game was done very well, (love the golf club part!), shame the camera was a little high (or actors hands were a little low?) when he was making his purchase.
11. The lighting in the suitcase was 100%, set the whole scene!(would have made a bit of a bigger issue over the case though).
12. Loved the ending, the way they were all in a line, and a good moral tale to boot.

Ok, summary time, loved it. the problem was, with so many good points the flaws stood out more, of which there were only two that caught my eye (and ear) the audio coulud have been pepped up a bit, too often di I have my speakers up full and still have to sit close to catch the dialogue, would loved to have heard the Jarred History dialogue better. and second, the camera work on the damn picture frame, for some reason that was trhe only bit that stuck in my mind as 'coul dhave been better'.

10/10 get the team back and make more!!!! keep it up and don't listen to dick heads that put people down for no reason. well done Kentertainment.

<---gets off soapbox!

(P.S. Tommy reminded me of Adam Sandler with some of his dialogue, especially the 'automobile scene' lol
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Pwned.

I just noticed I never got around to critquing this bad boy Kenny, watched it a while ago, so consider this an overall impression:

As usuall, very nicely shot, edited and acted; no surprises here. The character development was of particular not, unusual for the average film, it was very advanced for a film of such lenth. I didn't care for the pacing of the movie that much, I got a very "Napoleon Dynamite" feel from it, and though I didn't like it, doen't mean it was poorly done, in fact I can say you more or less nailed the style. Not my kind of movie, but at the same time expertly pulled off, I look forward to the next one!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Finally some feedback! Stupid Richard! Anywho, I appreciate the comments and will take the advice for future consideration.

Oh the audio might have been quiet at times because I recorded it with a mono boom-mic where I had to balance the sound and that sort of drew out some of the volume, if I turned up the volume anymore it became too crisp.