Post by rhys »

ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

bondage gear!!

i can tell they're all toys at the moment, need a good paintjob
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
naflish

Post by naflish »

rhys wrote:My cousin Bianca was firing a shotgun and the casing flew out and hit her in the eye, doesnt sound like a nice thing to do, and i think she got bruised on the shoulder from the recoil.
makes me wonder why u guys refuse to learn from all the school shootings and killings....is it all worth it?
}}}{{{{
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

Noboddy was ever killed in a school shooting by an ejected bullet casing you retard.
naflish

Post by naflish »

i wasnt referring to bullet casing u stupid.
}}}{{{{
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Kinda the wrong thing to quote if you meant that. :)
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

School shootings happen because of bad parenting and irresponsible gun owners. Going out and shooting guns is a fun recreational activity - it's the 0.5% of gun owners in this country that use them to kill or don't properly secure them that makes the rest of us look bad.

I don't see you protesting against those that collect medieval weapons of torture.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Lol How did she eject the casing so it flies in her face? If you hold the gun against the right shoulder that shouldn't happen.

If you don't know how to hold any gun, you can be injured. Trying to fire a shotgun like a rifle could end you flat on your back! ;)
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

I'm pretty good with a shotgun B)

did she look into the magazine then pump the gun? you don't hold it directly to your sholder either
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Shooting range-off the wall-into face? Perhaps...
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

DEDFX wrote:
did she look into the magazine then pump the gun? you don't hold it directly to your sholder either

ppshht. I shoot shotguns (and own a few) all the time, you hold them TIGHTER if anything. If you hold it loose it gives room for the butt to build up momentum and hit you even harder.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

The two miniature knives and bullet casings are real but all the guns and every thing else is fake, the whip is unknown because i bought it at a party shop but it hurts like hell. All the silver and/or black guns were spray painted.
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by tallman_house_pictures »

I recently added an M16A1 to my arsonal.
www.tallmanhousepictures.com
tallmanhousepictures@gmail.com
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Is that the Tokyo Mauri AEG Vietnam version? If so, how is it? I was thinking about those for a while.
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Epsilon,
Yeah, its the Tokyo Marui AEG M16a1 Vietnam version. I've only fires it a few times, and its a neat thing to shoot. The beginning muzzle velocity is only around 280 fps, so if you'd be planning to be doing range shooting you'd have to modify it.

ITs a good lookign gun otherwise.
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

I meant to say you don't hold it directly to your shoulder, its like a little above it or something.
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Epsilon,

Here's some more...I was in a little bit of a rush that last post.

The gun doesn't feel too solid, and you can tell that it's in large part made of plastic (I'm not sure if the real ones were or not, thanks to our gun-grabbers).

One downside is that the BB will roll through the chamber and out of the muzzle if you tilt it down for more than a couple seconds (this may be with all AEG's).

Another downside is that the Magazine sometimes jams up and doesn't feed properly when firing in the full auto mode. I'm not sure if the real M16a1 fired in 3 rnd bursts or full auto, but the airsoft one fires full auto.

I bought the gun more for display in living history events and for casual plinking than I did for skirmishing. It looks pretty good when combined with the rest of my Vietnam era US impression, and I'm sure I can toss a 30 rnd mag on it to do more modern impressions (up until the a2 was adopted). The only hole in this would be the tri-pieced flash hider.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Thanks for the info!

There should be four distinct differences between the early Vietnam version A1s and the A2s: The triangular foregrip, flash suppresor, flat pistol grip, and a different buttstock. They also used the 20-round magazines, which I think they might actually still use today for rifle qualifications... The buttstock and grips are plastic on the M-16, everything else should be metal. I know early Tokyo Mauri models weren't very good, but I've heard nice things about these latest Vietnam versions. That's why I'm curious.

As for the different versions
A1: Semi-auto and full auto only
A2:Semi-auto and 3-round burst only
A3:Semi-auto and full auto only
A4:Semi-auto and 3-round burst only
luger

Post by luger »

Epsilon,
The M-16 A1 was also made into a three-round burst in the later half of the Vietnam conflict, The Army was tired of the soldiers of spraying and praying.
delta_echo

Post by delta_echo »

luger wrote:Epsilon,
The M-16 A1 was also made into a three-round burst in the later half of the Vietnam conflict, The Army was tired of the soldiers of spraying and praying.
That is incorrect. The M16A1 was never issued in three-round burst to the general forces. The M16A2 is, however. Epsilon is also right concerning the A3 and A4, with the only other difference being the removable carry handle to faciliate optic mounting.
To add to Epsilon's post between the A1 and A2, more differences include a thicker barrel, brass deflector, and a round - instead of teardrop shape - forward assist button.
As for the Tokyo Marui M16 - I believe the one you have in the picture is the "M16A1 Vietnam Version" as just the straight M16A1 comes with the full birdcage flash supressor. I have owned three of the Vietnam versions pictured. The first one I broke the internals out of ignorance, the second has major issues with the barrel assembly (for some reason they simply glue it on rather than thread it), and the third is still going strong after 3 years. That being said, I would recommend a different, more "up-to-date" rifle such as the CA M15A4 which has been absolutely rock solid for me (plus it has the appropriate metal body).
luger

Post by luger »

I'm sorry for my mistake I guess I was thinking of the m-16A1E1.
thunderw21

Post by thunderw21 »

My real firearms:

M-1 Garand

M48A Yugo Mauser

Also have a Win. 1897 shotty, .22 and .410.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Last edited by maj_barnes on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Is that a Five seveN with a silencer!?
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Last edited by maj_barnes on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.