Slasher Bloke ideas

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

kingstoph

Post by kingstoph »

i like that actualy, but ill chage it a bit so i can air the idea.

Mr Man (temp name) was a being harrased by a voice in his head, he told a preist bloke and the sickos were listening in. the preist trys to exorsise him but it does jack sht. he wonders off and heads to a forst for some quite time. he gives in and trys to talk to the voice. the voice is telling him he is some kind of evil bloke or what not and he has to kill. he argues with the voice tellig it to fk off. the whole time the sickos are listening. they whisper to eachother and head off home. next day mr man goes back to the forest. followed again. the sickos confront him, mr man is scared and the voive talks out, he blurts something like "I AM DEATH!" or some sheeeeet like that then he just goes "WTF!! I DIDNT SAY THAT! AHH FK!!!". the sickos tie him to a tree and beat him, mr man is knocked unconsious and the voice starts to come out again. they stab him and he roars in pain. he rips the ropes off and pull the knife out and stabb the others killing them, then he dies him self. then at night the forest lights up with fires and mr man is back from the dead. he steals the cloths off the 2 sickos and heads off to start the mass murderisation. and a name... ummm... anybody?
Im that guy thats been registerd here for YEARS and rarely posts :-D
DarkElastic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by DarkElastic »

Or a man who was sent to prison for something bad. When he gets out many years later he is a reformed man. But, the victim's families will not believe he is. They hunt him down, harass him, and then kill him. They bury his remains in a shallow grave.

The man comes back from the dead to get them back. He had served him time!!!
O. M. G.

Orkney Movie Group
www.orkneymoviegroup.co.uk
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

Ooh ooh i got another idea,
a man starts figuring out that he is the re-incarnation of jack the ripper,
and throughout the movie he starts becoming more and more of a
murderer... :twisted:
kingstoph

Post by kingstoph »

That could be do-able... and a film name like "Ripper Return" or "Jacks Back" or "Return of Jack" or somthing like that :-D hmmm... thats good, he gets flash backs of his murders and stuff, could use footage from other jack the ripper films... hmmm... this is good stuff :-D
kingstoph

Post by kingstoph »

maybe not... i know JACK about Jack so i cant realy. Damn!
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

It's always worth it to do research on topics related to you movie. And it's fun too!

Sorry, thats the nerd in me coming a bit too far out.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Do the traditional panty hose around on the head, it's scary in two ways. One, some crazy mashed face guy. Second, you'd have to think about the guy actually buying them, I can just see the conversation between the cash register person and the killer now.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

you dont have to know much about jack the ripper, all you need to know is that he was a killa, search him up on google or something....
buck_suck

Post by buck_suck »

Although its best to be original - People will accuse you of ripping off or being a 'fanfiction' film.

Thats just my take haha.
[url=http://www.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3477108537208786893][img]http://static.zooomr.com/images/334268_b06a4b1a6b.jpg[/img][/url]
kingstoph

Post by kingstoph »

how about a mad woodsman? lives in the forest and kills anyone who enters, a group of freinds go into the woods to do some bMXing and get killed, then the search party comes and they live longer... and so on and so forth