DRUGS?????????

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

=JDL=

Post by =JDL= »

Icing? How would that work, its sticky.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Jesse1369/230912934_l.gif[/img]
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

no not icing, icing sugar, thats the sugar in the icing... i think
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

You lot sure know too much about drugs! I'm pleased I've managed to completely avoid that scene!
Moderating behind the bushes!
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

erm... :scratchchin: me... i dont ...know.. jsu about uh...anything...i dont...
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

i dont know why people hate drugs so much when most of their family and friends are addicted to television and food. if someone says im addicted to drugs and their so fat they need a burger to get the energy to talk. it just annoys me how someone will yell about something so passionately and not realise the blatant contradictions in their statements.

im not pointing the finger at anyone im just saying people hate things today that everyone else hates. its just a popularity contest instead of just finding things out for themselves
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/aaronv2/bashed.gif[/img]
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

You're wasting your time there aaron2v. Any attempts to engage these halfwits in intellectual thought outside of their imposed social norms are completely futile.

Half of their mothers are probably throwing down a fistful of prozac and benzo's everyday and one of the most evil and criminal things in their minds is some guy toking on a joint of marijuana<- which by the way (incase you guys didnt know) is a completely natural plant that comes out of the ground.

Seriously don't waste your time trying to talk logic here, im potentially facing a banning for my totally left field view that war is disgusting and unnecessary. When you start making waves and saying things these guys don't agree with then the only conceivable option is for them to make it so you can't say these things anymore.

For example if you were to maybe point out to them that the vast majority of illegal drugs are actually MUCH safer than most legal ones and the only thing that makes most illegal drugs dangerous are the fact that they are illegal........ well....... this would go against everything they've been told to think their entire lives, and to stop their heads from imploding they would seek to have this thread locked and you banned.

example

You can see from the example that I haven't really done anything that would justify being banned, other than challenging the way people think.

So yeah, if you start spruking this common sense attitude towards drugs WATCH OUT!! The people that don't actually know a single thing about drugs (or life for that matter) will try and have you silenced.

Best just to nod your head and say "uhuh, drugs are bad mmmkay" like an obedient citizen, this free-thinking will only get you chastized.

CS

p.s by "halfwits" and "these guys" im refering to the people that try to silence anyone that can think for themsleves, not the general forum populace
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

Seriously don't waste your time trying to talk logic here, im potentially facing a banning for my totally left field view that war is disgusting and unnecessary
No i actually agree with you here, and you missed the point your potetnital banning was due to things like
"Sure thing, im glad to help. Ok well basically it's a very simple mathematical equation: You take the amount of time someone spends running around in camo gear holding fake guns and playing army and then you divide that by the number of times i have had sexual relations with your mother "
ora ttacking Gyro's Religion, things like that get you banned if you noticed the begining of the thread was rather intelligent, it was an intelligent debate among reasonable people, it quickly became most people trying to use thought out responses to ignorant insults. My mom and my grandmother tried to get me to take whatever pills for a unnamed problem i had when i was younger i refused because i do not like pills, i dont like these new quick fix solutions to everything.
So before you start saying that unconventional thinking (within reasonable bounds) is not accepted perhaps you should take a step back and see what this is really about.
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

I'm with crossfire. You're facing a banning because you behaved like an idiot, not because of your "attempt to converse logically".
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

Another thing i do not understand is why are you trying to do as much damage as you can before you get banned, the otehr topic was locked so you come here and start talking stuff like logic cant be talked with us.
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

Im not trying to do any damage here. Just pointing out that making such common sense statements as drugs are not as bad as everybody thinks they are is going to make waves.

It has become really apparant here that the primary demographic that populates these forums is american teenagers. It seems like american teenagers will believe virtually anything they are told by their leaders and one of these most prominent things is that drugs are bad. Saying that drugs aren't bad goes against everything they have been told to believe so hearing something like this throws them into a position of confusion. 'Why should I try to believe something I have been told my whole life not to believe?' Every time drugs are brought up here it's the same old sh1t "Yeah drugs are really really bad". Realisticly the people that make these statements wouldn't know the first thing about drugs. I do, both from experience and from attending annual drug conferences which are based purely on science and fact and NOT popaganda.

Either way this is not the social forum and the topic has gone way off the original question of simulating drugs in a movie. I was just pointing out to aaronv2 to be careful with what he says, as the truth only seems to get people fired up and land you into trouble.

I'm with crossfire. You're facing a banning because you behaved like an idiot, not because of your "attempt to converse logically".

Seeing as the thread has been locked so I have no real way of accessing my basic human right to reply I might as well say what I have to say now.

I have done nothing to warrant being banned. Everything that I said in that thread i can back up.

I'd really like it if you could point me to exactly where I "behaved like an idiot" and if you're refering to the mum joke..... give me a f*cken break. A question was asked with extreme sarcasm, I replied with extreme sarcasm, that's as far as it goes. If you get offended over a mum joke it means you're an idiot and you have no sense of humour. Where im from mum jokes are considered an art form and seen for what they are. As an example my good mate woke me up at 5 am this morning with this

him: "Hey dude, next time you speak to your mum could you please ask for my wrist-watch back?"

me (half asleep): "What?"

him: "I mean, she's boud to sh1t it out eventually. When that happens can you give me a call? Thanks."

This is what I woke up to this morning. I have nursed my mum through a stroke and various heart problems and I have the highest amount of love and respect for her. Did I get offended? Hell no. Why? Because im not an idiotic f*cktard that's why. I know my friend wasn't fisting my mother last night, he hasn't even met her. The only circumstances where I would find that offesnive would be if i suddenly woke up without a sense of humour, or maybe without a pulse.

A well executed mum joke is like a well painted picaso and should be viewed and respected as the art form it is. If this is what you are viewing as "behaving like an idiot" then you need to stop taking life so seriously.

With regards to "attacking Gyro's religion", please point me to where im doing that. Im simply pointing things out. At the time I didn't know that the discussion of religion was not allowed, I do now. if I was to point things out to Gyro such as his church did not allow black people in until relatively recently that wouldn't be attacking his religion, that would be stating fact. Big difference.

In any case, that thread where it says that you can not discuss religion states quite CLEARLY that religious discussion will be removed, it says nothing about banning people.

People seem to not realise that my MAIN point in that thread is that people here find war to be cool. Which is true. People are just arguing against me for absoutely no reason. Seriously you don't think that people here find war to be cool? Give me a break.

Every single thing I said in that thread is true.

Everything I said in that thread I can back up.

I have not said a single thing in that thread that is untrue. If you want to keep on thinking that then fine. Notice how Gyro instead of replying chooses to try and have me silenced? Uhuh, says a lot about how strongly he believes in what he is saying doesn't it. "Hey this guys saying something we don't like, let's make it so he can't say these things anymore." I feel like im watching that brady bunch episode where Cindy is the tattle tale, it's pathetic really. It would be different if I was actually breaking the rules or behaving like an a**hole.

Sorry to the original poster of this thread, the thread this is about has been locked so I have no right of reply in that thread.

CS
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

ChemicalShaman wrote:With regards to "attacking Gyro's religion", please point me to where im doing that. Im simply pointing things out. At the time I didn't know that the discussion of religion was not allowed, I do now. if I was to point things out to Gyro such as his church did not allow black people in until relatively recently that wouldn't be attacking his religion, that would be stating fact. Big difference.
Yes, that is fact but what's that you say "I never attacked his religion" looky here.
ChemicalShaman wrote: I was a mormon for about as many years as you've been alive before I managed to break free from that mind control/brain washing

That is not fact, that is your opinion.
ChemicalShaman wrote: you're just a victim of unfortunate circumstance ie.mormonism. I have a great deal of respect for your intelligence, i only hope that one day you are able to realise the truth and see that there is a lot more going on with existence then what the church tells you. And just so you know if you ever need any help with that then im more than willing to provide information.
More attacking, no?

Living in Salt Lake all my life I've never, NEVER, heard any mormon criticize any other religion. So why does the world persist on attacking mormons, will we ever know!

And that is my two cents, I've said enough on the sitituation and lets get back onto things, yay!

Earlier mentioned about diabetics, if you happen to know anyone who is diabetic just ask them if you can have one of their needles, you should be able to film it at such and angle to where it will look as if he's sticking the needle in him. Generally, (if it's not needed to show the needle peircing the skin) this is what they do in the big pictures.
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

hey uhh sorry i started this im just saying that people go on the Voodoo pharmacology on their television about drugs and everything else as a society were told is bad.

Im sure all americans hate anyone from iraq now even the innocent civilians caught in the middle of it all.

I know I am just assuming here but as you said a logical discussion prooves no point since the world itself is illogical and therefore a circle of logic is just that. Its always the illogical people who are condemned never the ones who just follow the rules.

In a world of the "free" we have to live like everyone else. and when you work in an office your whole life that pays you just enough not to quit you develop some pretty unusual other traits.

Theres no use fighting for anything these days because everyone is constantly fighting, you just gotta live for yourself i guess. sounds selfish but presidents, bosses, attractive women, gangsters do it all the time lol

Im not saying this because of the people but I hate america, I loathe it.
It is a place where a boy can be 17 and goto war but he cant drink or have sex before he goes to die for a seemingly powerful man.

It is a place where you are arrested and thrown in jail for smoking some cheeba beside your pool on sunday to relax. Or you could go an buy a gun relativley easily and shoot something instead.

It just seems to me that america a place that ultimately controls all of us. Is the most illogical and unjust place in the world. Why would I want to live there and fear my life everyday because of its relaxed laws towards violence and weapons, but the war on drugs has gone on since the 60's and wasted multiple billions of dollars and the price keeps exponentially growing.
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

To the original poster: use glucose powder to simulate drugs in your movie. You can buy glucose powder from any supermarket. This is what most dealers use to cut their drugs with so when you buy a gram of coke you quite often end up with more glucose powder than you do coke anyway (this is in real life). Pretty much all speed dealers buy their speed in crystal and then stomp on it (add glucose powder, chop it up etc) 4 or 5 times before they move their products on to the consumer.

Glucose powder is perfectly fine for you to snort in your movie, don't worry about it. The guy that said snorting this and that will make s*** stay in your lungs forever is just making s*** up, he has no idea what he is talking about. When you insuflate a substance it get's absorbed by the mucus membranes, not the lungs. No insuflated drug is ever absorbed by the lungs, the mucus membranes make sure of that, the only thing that ends up in the lungs is the air that is snorted along with the powder. If you want your lungs to absorb a drug you need to freebase it.

With your injecting scene you have a couple of options. If you want to look as cool and as drug-pro as possible you want to simulate i.v injection. The beautiful thing here is that most i.v users use a torniquet when injecting. This provides you with a good opportunity to have a realistic looking drug administration without actually injecting because you can use a belt as your torniquet and then inject up and under the belt. That way you won't have to use a whole bunch of cutaway shots and you end up with a much more realistic looking scene.

Although a good cutaway shot would be to get some fake blood that doesn't immediately mix with water, then film the guy about to inject, then film a closeup of the syringe with blood entering into it and mixing with the water as he draws back on the plunger, then cut back to the guy. This will look pretty impressive.

Another option which is a bit more full on is intramuscuar injection (I.M). this is something that you wouldn't need to simulate, you could buy some injectable saline and administer it for real. The good thing about this method is that it's 100% safe and is 100% real for your movie. If realism is something that your as serious about as possible this would be a good way to go. Go to your chemist and ask for some 3ml barrrels, some 25 gauge-1 inch fits and some alcohol swabs. Also ask for some injectable saline, if your uncomfortable doing it get a mate to do it and mention something about injectable vitamins (buy the saline seperately in this case). When shooting the scene open your fit and barrel, attach the fit to the barrel, then swab your arm with the alcohol swab. The area you want to hit is the deltoid, the same place you get flue shots etc. Draw a triangle from your shoulder with the point finishing about halfway down the arm between the shoulder and the elbow. Anywhere in this area is safe and easy. Your best bet is to have a look at a nursing manual first that will explain it in detail, there are various online pdf's.

I think the hardest part is going to be to convince your actor to do it in the first place :) he doesn't have anything to worry about. The needle is simply the vehicle that transports the saline solution to the body. Ask any doctor it's perfectly safe.

This way you can shoot an extreme closeup with no cutaway of the needle entering the body and the drug being administered.

Also somebody else mentioned LSD and ecstacy. For ecstacy get some panadols and maybe colour them in with a texta for realism and effect. For LSD use tiny squares of blotter paper. You can actually buy the same blotter paper that LSD dealers use to put real LSD onto off the internet, the only difference is that they don't have real LSD on them.

CS
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

Aaronv2: Wow. Extremely well said. I like the cut of your jib my man. It's re-assuring to know that what I thought was common sense is actually more common then i've been led to believe recently. You have a way with words.

Kentertainment: No it's fact, not opinion, im stating fact. I would elaborate on this more but im going to feel like a real d*ck if I do anymore spruking in this thread regarding religion or war. In my opinion the other thread should be unlocked as it is really just harmless banter.

What i wonder though is what the hell is Gyro going to do when he enters into the adult world and somebody says something he doesn't like? Grow the f#ck up Gyro, what are you like 5? What's going to happen when you come home from work one day and your neighbour says something to you that you don't like, call the neighbourhood moderator and get him banned from the neighbourhood? You're in for a real shock when you get to an age that you're going to have to deal with real-life situations and you don't have any moderator to go running to. Seriously, grow up.

CS
spike2012

Post by spike2012 »

Grant wrote:we used icing sugar once for cocaine. It snoots well and tastes ok down the back of the throat
wkd ill be using this :)

better then sherbert :roll:
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

Umm... Chemical Shaman, just a simple question, and I know it doesn't pertain to this thread and for that I'm sorry. But why do you keep on mentioning me? What did I do to you? Thanks.
@seanbagley
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

Ya im afraid that this thread is somewhat straying away from the intended purpose but since the creator of this thread's prblem has been solved, ill take the liberty to ask, Ok Mr. Left-Winged why on Earth would you suppose that Epsilon in his avatar looks like he is going to r@pe a frail Chinese woman (not the chinese and the woman) i think you're being sexist and racist, why Chinese, are you saying the Chinese cant defend themselves, or that they have some reason to be raped above everyone else. Or why woman, who's to say (sorry i mean no disrespect Epsilon) that he isnt going to rape a man, are you sexist saying that only women get raped or are you assuming things? I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE POSTS I MADE HERE THAT ARE OFF TOPIC.
peace
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

Drugs kill people, fat people can get liposuction and TV addicts can get a slap in the face to get outside, not like druggies can go to the doctor to get extra brain cells put in. End of topic.
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

well drugs are dangerous for many reasons, thats ovious but what most people dont realise is that alot of things that are legal and people do is just as bad or worse, for example taking ll of these pills that "help" us can be worse that using drugs in moderation, that means once every few months.
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

yeah those r prescription drugs, and if u take them when they're not prescribed to u its ur fault and those drugs actually help people, i dont understand at what ur getting at though, crossfire.
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

what i am doing is agreeing with what ChemicalShaman and Aaronv2 have said, about the way the world isnt what it seems, we have been brainwashed, etc. But thats beside the point. In fact itd be better to end this conversation right now before it again escalates.
so Peace to everyone
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

Gyro wrote:Umm... Chemical Shaman, just a simple question, and I know it doesn't pertain to this thread and for that I'm sorry. But why do you keep on mentioning me? What did I do to you? Thanks.
I don't really have a problem with you and I never really did. I just hate the way that so many people here think that war is so cool, when it's not. The reason I mentioned religion when I was originally talking about war is because the majority of the time the people that love war most are also the people that love "god" most. As religion should ultimately be about love and peace, I tend to think that death and destruction are not conducive to either of these. So that's as far as it goes, I mentioned religion to make a point.

The problem I have with you now is that you are seeking to have me banned for saying something you don't want to hear. Which is so ridiculously immature. If you really had the strength of your convictions then you would stand up for yourself and what you believe in instead of trying to have me silenced when I haven't really broken any rules.

If this was kindergarten then I would expect you to go running to whoever is in charge everytime someone said something you didn't want to hear. But it's not.

I stated that you think war is cool. Everyone else got your back and said "No he doesn't." I posted proof and then instead of replying you try and get me banned. Hmmm where have I seen this sort of behaviour before? I would state exactly where, if it wasn't going to make waves.

I don't dislike you, I dislike your attitude towards war and i dislike the immature way you go running to a mod if somebody says something you don't want to hear. You should be past that by the time you get to 16.

crossfire wrote:Ok Mr. Left-Winged why on Earth would you suppose that Epsilon in his avatar looks like he is going to r@pe a frail Chinese woman (not the chinese and the woman) i think you're being sexist and racist, why Chinese, are you saying the Chinese cant defend themselves, or that they have some reason to be raped above everyone else. Or why woman, who's to say (sorry i mean no disrespect Epsilon) that he isnt going to rape a man, are you sexist saying that only women get raped or are you assuming things?
Sh!t man, serious question. Are you really this stupid or are you just pretending to be? I was pointing out that apart from senseless violence and the murder of thousands and thousands of innocent civillians a big element of war is rape of innocent civillians. Which is YET ANOTHER reason why I think war is disgusting and should not be considered cool.

This sexist and racist cr** is so utterly ridiculous im not even sure if I should dignify it with a response. I will though with the hope you might actually learn something.

Sex and race don't really even exist. This hard fleshy body on the outside is simply the vehicle for transporting the consciousness around, it's a vessle, that's it. Ultimately we are all like droplets of water in an ocean of colective consciousness ie. we make up the one ocean so how does it make any sense to be fighting against each other when we collectively make up the same ocean? Gender and race don't come into it, the person is on the inside.

If you think that death and murder is necessary to have peace, you're wrong, it's the illusion of seperation that drives this force instead of having us all work together of the betterment of humanity.

Read what you wrote again, seriously.

DEDFX wrote:Drugs kill people, fat people can get liposuction and TV addicts can get a slap in the face to get outside, not like druggies can go to the doctor to get extra brain cells put in. End of topic.
Im not sure where you're from but in my country 96% of all drug related deaths are from legal drugs. I would say the statistics are probably similar for most countries. Drugs are bad-legal products are good, right? No this is just what you are told to think. I'd sooner put a shot of heroin into my arm then I would drink a glass of diet coke. I'd sooner down a charge of GHB then I would drink a Redbull. Newsflash, you've been lied to. If you did heroin 5 times a week for 10 years and suddenly stopped, and another person drank alcohol 5 times a week for 10 years and then stopped, who do you think would end up in the worse shape? The alcohol drinker. His liver would be shot to sh!t while the former heroin user could go on and live a relatively healthy life. He would outlive the alcohol drinker significantly. The governments operate under the guise that they are protecting us but if they care so much about us why then are alcohol and cigarettes (two well known killers) legal, while other drugs that are less damaging to health and to lifestyle (heroin was a bad example because obviously there are lifestyle impacts) made illegal.

Did you know that if you simply took some anti-oxidants (vitamin C is a basic example) with your MDMA (ecstacy) this would signifigantly reduce the neuro-toxicity of the drug? That if you took tryptophan supplements at the same time this would replace the serotonin that becomes depleted with ecstacy use? Of course not because this sort of information is supressed instead of being offered to kids in schools in the interest of harm minimisation.

I don't want to be seen as advocating drug use, im just encouraging you to have an open mind and not believe everything that you are told to believe your whole life. Find things out for yourself.

I don't even drink tap water, im very selective over what I put into my body.... because I have access to the right information.

CS
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

DEDFX you must be american... i can tell by that narrow vision your eyes have there... Drugs dont kill people. Overdosing on drugs kills people. BUt then again over dosing on water can kill you. over dosing on red bull can kill you. TV kills more brain cells than drugs ever did and parents dont even slap their kids any more let alone have the foresight to tell their kids to go outside. Your trying to justify a social idea through sattire.

I mean we have enough to worry about without being bantered by more things we need to be scared of. If your so worried about killing brain cells DEDFX then why not stop using shampoo?

http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycare/mit.cfm

But anyway time for more of my thaughts... they are after all deadly weapons as someone mentioned.

If were going to say that drugs are bad then why not ban caffine? so get rid of coffee and cola with no caffine in it. You know some 13 year old can walk into a grocery store and buy headache tablets and down some of those. I had a friend addicted to paracetamol and she took like 2 packets of tablets a day. if she didnt take them she would get headaches and moody.

What you have to realise is your perception of drugs is from movies and TV and what your mommy told you.

The health threat from legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco is much greater than that from illegal narcotics.

Did you know more "kids" get admitted to hospital for alcahol poisioning and have their stomach pumped than anyone on drugs?

Im not trying to make drugs look good Im just saying your worried and scared about drugs because everyone tells you to. Why arent you scared of something more important instead of whats being pumped into your brain subconciously.

I can't talk for other drugs but i quit smoking cigarettes but i still smoke grass occasionally and from my experience it hasn't harmed me at all. But compare that to when I got drunk and woke up the next morning covered in dirt and had a half eaten sandwich on my pillow.

EDIT- Just google whacking and came across this.

NO BRAIN DAMAGE SEEN IN MARIJUANA-EXPOSED MONKEYS

Two new scientific studies have failed to find evidence
of brain damage in monkeys exposed to marijuana, undercutting
claims that marijuana causes brain damage in humans.
The studies were conducted by two independent
research groups. The first, conducted by Dr. William Slikker,
Jr. and others at the National Center for Toxicological Research
in Arkansas examined some 64 rhesus monkeys, half of which
were exposed to daily or weekly doses of marijuana smoke for
a year.

ChemicalShaman I got your back dude. You say some insightful things and thats important in this buisness.
ChemicalShaman

Post by ChemicalShaman »

I appreciate it dude.

Thought i'd add something along the same lines. I buy New Scientist magazine every now and then, not just because im interested in science but also because im interested in TRUTH and FACTS. Anyway i was reading a while ago that not only have they still not found ANY conclusive link between marijuana and schizophrenia, but there are some institutions out there that have been using marijuana to TREAT schizophrenia.

Wow, imagine that. But everyone knows that marijuana makes you schizophrenic right? Just like everybody knew 50 years ago that marijuana makes you into a psychotic serial killer that bludgeons people to death (ala reefer madness) everytime you get high.

Anyway, they are going to have to start letting marijuana users out of prison soon because they'll need to make room for all the 5 year olds and 8 year olds they are arresting over there :)

link

CS
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

you know what man (and this should apply to everyone) we know that the American public is deranged (in general not individual people) and yes i agree with you too more than alot of people, i despise the way the world is, and although i have not the energy to describe certain examples that i hate the most, (i will fo rone, everyone nowadays is using so many excuses, i mean everyone is either depressed or has ADD, the public is too lazy and they take their laziness and use ADD or depression as excuses, people sit around just watching TV and eating and complaining about the way they are or how things went when they could get off their asses and do somethign about it, NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE JUST LAZY THERE IS A RARE MINORITY THAT ACTUALLY SUFFERS FROM A REAL PSYCOLOGICAL for lack of better word PROBLEM but the rest of us are just looking for excuses)
Lets just forget all said, we shouldnt have to resort to banning, or insulting, for God's sake lets just be men (no i am not being sexist but thats just the way the expression goes) I dont think anyone should be banned, so lets just forget all said, im sure some of us (or at least me) have said some things they wouldnt normally say.
Let us not resort to banning or complaints or insults, lets just forget about it. SIMPLE AS THAT