New Idea

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

XhuntedoverlordX

New Idea

Post by XhuntedoverlordX »

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I wanted to get some feedback on an idea I had. A friend of mine and I are writing a movie called "President Evil" it's like a zombie/political satire kind of movie. The basis is that the Republican national convention gets blown up by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction and they become zombies. They infect more people and raise an army of undead republicans. The democrats only hope is a small band of three or four liberals armed only with the powers of abortion, the environment, and marijuana (and no guns). We want it to be a really stupid but still action filled political comedy. We have plans for making a bad guy in the movie, Mr. Dubya (Play off of Mr. X from Resident Evil), and making the liberal heroes of the movie have to find alternate ways of killing the zombies because they believe in total gun control. Does anyone have any feedback on this idea? Or possibly suggestions for gags and such to use in the movie. Anything works, we want it to make fun of both ends of the political spectrum... oh yes, Capcom too. We definately want to make fun of Capcom.
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: New Idea

Post by crossfire »

hahaha i love it, its a good idea, for ideas for gags try to use current situations or past situations itll make it alot funnier. and the zombies must be killed with DEMOCRACY POWER, a superhero like (iunno just chose someone unexpected) comes in and uses a power called DEMOCRACY ATTACK and klls everyone lol, thats probably not a good idea but maybe itll help inspire u
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
XhuntedoverlordX

I was thinking something like that to kill them. Possibly by sticking a Kerry/Edwards sticker to them. But i'm not totally sure about it yet.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

"Where's that vacum? Let's go abort these zombie mother f***'s!"
windog
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by windog »

very err......new!
<a href="http://alexmassey.voice123.com">Alex Massey - voice over</a>

I will try to beat any other voice over quote!
XhuntedoverlordX

Thanks for the feedback everybody. Does anyone else have any ideas?