Spy Training - Espionage action!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Passman

Spy Training - Espionage action!

Post by Passman »

Made a little 3min short this weekend with my Canon XM2. Inspired by the Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid games i shot this shortie in 2 and a half hours. Check it out and comments (good or bad) are more than welcome :)

http://www.sprocket.se/media.php?id=526
Passman

RE: Spy Training - Espionage action!

Post by Passman »

24 views and no reply. C´mon people!
Passit

Post by Passit »

I know what you mean, its well annoying when people don't bother looking!

very nice! some good angles, actor looked cool (could have done with commando trousers rather than ripped jeans tho!), music was good and location was spot on.

the fight was ok but let the whole thing down a little. as is usually the case with films on here, they just didn't look like they were actually trying to hit each other. i know the problem too well - i slap my mates around a bit so they're more up for a scrap! you often hear in pro films that in fight scenes the actor actually gets punched or hit with something because they are properly going for it!

Good job - are you planning a feature?
'Pain is temporary, film is forever'
Passit

Post by Passit »

ive just realised how apt my signature is! that's what i tell the actors in a punch up scene!
'Pain is temporary, film is forever'
Passman

Post by Passman »

Thanks for the comment. Since we didn't plan on making a film that day, we did the best we could with the clothes. We came up with everything on the spot. Acually the 2 punches are real, i punched the lead actor right on the nose with my fist, that's why he puts up his hands to his face. Also i got punched in the stomach for real, i told him to wing it, hehe.

Im planning on doing a few 10-20min short films with a script and proper crew.