locationlocationlocation ahh

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

locationlocationlocation ahh

Post by Jimbobsquarepants »

i have this problem... there's a bit in my film where this assasin sneaks past loads of security lasers in a corridor. the problem is that all the corridors i can think of are wrong. i need to have a plain one like in an office place. so should i change the scene a bit? or........ what? cheers
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: locationlocationlocation ahh

Post by mickcar73 »

well what is the scene? Any way if you want a sterile look try looking at a few shopping centres theres usually some deserted corridors there, and udono just look around if someone you know works in an office check it out and see if you can get in
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Yeah, sorry this may be reacurring from me but...
What assassin is 12? And what assassin actually dodges lasers? And what assassin does any of that stupid stuff? Assassins are supposed to kill people, not dodge laser beams. Sounds like someone likes writing movies that have no relation to the real world what so ever, oh well.
*sigh* Whats the scene about?
Hide or fight for your life?
puje

Post by puje »

Are you making his movie for him? No?
Okay, don't tell him what his assassin should do...
[url]http://www.bigcow.dk[/url]
[img]http://www.bigcow.dk/images/boardlogo.GIF[/img]
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Im just saying that it doesnt sound reasonable. And i did not tell him what to do i just asked him stuff like is that realistic?
Has ur movie come out yet puje?
Hide or fight for your life?
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

who cares if he is 12, jesus christ , waht everybody has to wait till ther like 25 before they can make films?
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

yeah rhys "i got shot by a six yearold" cooper. and its a she anyway. your films so far have been complete shite. this vinsore had better be good :x
Djokicko

Re: RE: locationlocationlocation ahh

Post by Djokicko »

rhys wrote:Yeah, sorry this may be reacurring from me but...
What assassin is 12? And what assassin actually dodges lasers? And what assassin does any of that stupid stuff? Assassins are supposed to kill people, not dodge laser beams. Sounds like someone likes writing movies that have no relation to the real world what so ever, oh well.
Well maybe he need to kill the dude but in other to come to him he needs to pass the lasers,ever think about that?
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

thats exactly it aactualy
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

A good, realistic assasin/hitman movie would be, "Collateral" and "The Professional". Check those out for some ideas.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
justin!butcher

Re: RE: locationlocationlocation ahh

Post by justin!butcher »

rhys wrote:Yeah, sorry this may be reacurring from me but...
Just a quick observation, in your movies you look 10-13 years old, and maybe you can explain what a fight scene in a wash room has to do with real life, o and also shooting lighting out of your eyes. O yes that is VERY realistic.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

i just asked him stuff like is that realistic?
and your stuff is? from what i hear....you think kill bill is realistic...
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

yeah ive said it before...................................................Rhys is a hipocrit. Film is life with the boring bits taken out, it dosnt have to be realistic. the greatest films ever made have been unrealistic mate
www.freewebs.com/martinman300
no-budget film making.
24bauer

Post by 24bauer »

Yeah, sorry this may be reacurring from me but...
your such a hippocrite rhys, your one year older than him....what assassin is 13 years old?, you have lightning shooting from your eyes, you roll on your back upside against a wall just to shoot a gun when the other person could just cap you easily due to that move, and you fight in a laundry room....your stuffs really like the real world isnt it?????

leave the kid alone
Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Clarence »

Jimbobsquarepants, I don't think anyone can really help you. You can't find a location for your scene...and you're asking us what you should do? I only see one thing you can do: change what you wrote. Rewrite the scene for a location you have at hand...or build a set.

Rhys, I felt I must tell you that 'reacurring' is not a word. You meant 'recurring', and that word is completley out of place in what you wrote. And leave age out of this.
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

cor this is an old thread! i found a location thanks for your ideas!
www.freewebs.com/martinman300
no-budget film making.