Vampires vs Zombies

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

death to traitors

Post by death to traitors »

i used to know a guy that was a zombie and well he died(rip). but if he would have heard about this movie before he died im sure he would have been proud
Philosopher's_Cross

Post by Philosopher's_Cross »

Zombies vs Vampires could be very cool. The way i have always pictured the relation between vamps and zombies is that the vampires are the Lords of the undead, usually well versed in necromantic ritual and magick, IE zombies...because zombies cannot be reanimated without necromancy. The problem with zombies is that, while they are extremely strong, and sometimes, depending on the amount of mana of the sorcerer, extremely fast, they have "minds" of their own. Reanimating them makes the into predatory killing machines with that base intelligence only bloodthirsty things of darkness possess. I despise the sterotype of the lumbering, dumb zombie. rANDOM cAT, if you do it right, zombies could in fact be fairly good competition against the Lords of Death....perhaps if there is a vampire malcontent summoning uber-powerful zombies through grisly sacrificial rites??

*grin* good luck!
JJJSWIFT

Post by JJJSWIFT »

i made a movie a while back ago called Zombie Syrum. it started off as two white homies bustin some caps in zombies asses *we only had one actor for zombies...so he appeared alot* but soon we forgot about the gangster stuff and tried being a little serious...then there was a fight scene and it was the first movie where we tried some fake blood stuff. pretty cool actually.
Grant

Post by Grant »

well i guess if a world was overrun with Zombies then Vampires would also find it very hard to feast on fresh man blood and loose strength and power?
Kolorion

Post by Kolorion »

never seen a good movie with zombies in it.
BACON
No, I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a
f**king rainforest; you could fall in love with an orang-utan in that.
Solomon Cloud

Post by Solomon Cloud »

I would suggest watching a zombie film that inspired me in many ways of undead combat.

Versus. You'll proboly have to find it on the internet and it is in japanese. still once you see it, your view on zombies will change alot!
Grant

Post by Grant »

has the Aussie movie from 2003 called The Undead been released where you guys are yet? It was made for around one million $ and a lot if the effects were done at home with After Effects and various PC apps. Went well here and i now it was sold all over the world
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

That would be pretty cool, but have Underworld style vampires as the main characters trying to stay alive while killing resident evil style zombies.
Just to think....
Selene turns the corner, a single pistol with only a few rounds left. Zombies croud the street, 100's of them, she squeezes off a few rounds, the first row of them die. Her gun now useless is thrown to the ground, she turns and trys to run away, but more zombies surround her. She relieses she is about to die, so she begins to defend herself. She spins around and kicks 3 in the face, there necks brake. She starts to kill them with her bare hands. Her eyes grow more and more red by the moment. She finds herself still swarmed by the beasts. She jumps up and flys across the top of the zombies almost making it through, then there is a final one she cant get over so she kicks it in the face on her decent down. She is still surrounded by 3 zombies, she decides to have a little fun. She rips off the head of one, gouges out the eyes of another, and then rips anothers jaw off. Covered in blood she runs away trying to find any other vampires.
That probably sounds really bad but i dont care. I got bored and wrote some stuff.
Hide or fight for your life?
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Jeeee-sssus. Rhys wins the award for oldest resurection ever.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Theshapecool
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Theshapecool »

isnt this already a movie????

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408309/
Sledge Films Ltd, 'Independent film making since 2003'

www.RussDiaper.com

'This House is sacred to him, he has all his memories here, HIS RAGE!'
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

Wouldn't the vampires suck the zombies blood then turn into zombies themselves?
Grant

Post by Grant »

Depending on the genre of vampire you are talking about. Remember most cultures have them and most do not own castles, wear suits and look like attractive people lol. Vampires would not suck the blood of the dead (in pop culture). The zombies would have to be very intelligent to win!