Looking for crew - Merciful choice

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

TidalFilms

Looking for crew - Merciful choice

Post by TidalFilms »

My short film Merciful Choice starts production on march 20th through till march 25th. Its a 10 minute short drama about a family falling apart watching a member slowly dying of motor neurone disease. The film goes into the issues surrounding Euthanasia.

Its a no budget film (seriously not a penny) that will enter into festivals and be used as an entrance piece for the National Film and Television School.

Currently I have a First AD signed on, a location manager, an Editor, a full cast of actors, a visual effects guy, and we've been promised two HD cameras by the production company i work with for the shoot. All cast and crew members are industry professionals who have signed on for the love of the project.

Im currently looking for a director of photography (with equipment), and a sound man (with equipment) as well as filming gear such as a small dolly and track, a small jib arm, a steady cam, and professional standard tripods.

If any one is interested in helping out in this project i would be very very grateful. Its being shot in and around london. Unfortunately i cant pay since its being done on absolutely nothing, but you will receive credit, a copy of the film on dvd and if there is some form of promotional deal we can strike id be more then happy to obliged.

As well as this im hoping to drum up press and media attention (will be local and attempting national) for the project and it will be entered into as many festivals as possible. So this may be a good project to be associated with credit wise.

Take a look at the script over at:

viewtopic.php?p=134840#134840

Thank you very much

Michael Brooks
angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Looking for crew - Merciful choice

Post by angusware »

I would if I could, but I'm not flying to london until June. I'm going to see the blue man group (among other things).
TidalFilms

Post by TidalFilms »

Is no one interested in collaborating in this project?