Your film experiences..

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

AgentDick

RE: Your film experiences..

Post by AgentDick »

:rof:

Yep, You've never had to make out with someone you don't like before. Imagine making out with a sibling or parent, except in addition to having no attraction, you also dislike them and being near them is unpleasant. Not fun.

And no, I didn't fell her up... intentionally. j/k, up-feeling did not happen.
Ornsack

Re: RE: Re: RE: Your film experiences..

Post by Ornsack »

AgentDick wrote:Four shots (out of 6 total) where you can see just about everything. We are all underage (17) or just 18 and had to scrap all the shots and erase the tapes just out of paranoia.
17's perfectly legal in this country, should have sent them over here (to blur out the offending articles, of course)

Oh gawd this convo's taken a horrible turn for the worst.

Of course it's all good unless you're completely lying about all of this and the 'erased the tapes' is just your excuse to stop people asking you to post the footage. Oh my LOL.

Think I've taken mental pills tonight.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFABl-1Zcw]THE SALESMAN - YouTube[/url]
Ornsack

Re: RE: Your film experiences..

Post by Ornsack »

John Groshko wrote:I got fired off a set today! (January 29th)

Well, not fired technically - but told to go home. The student shoot I was working was a complete joke. Everyone was working 10 hour days for 4 days straight on a 5 day shoot, our Director is an idiot who simply doesn't now how to direct sh*t, and all our above the line people were complete @$$holes! (oh yeah, we were filming outside in winter to). So anyways, I showed up to set 45 minutes late today because I needed my sleep, and the AD (assistant director) started giving me sh*t - and he had been giving me sh*t all week and telling me how to do my job. So basically I told him to go F*ck himself since this is a student shoot and nobody getting paid or even getting credits for it - and he told me to go home. Simple as that.

Oh yeah, I was a camera assistant on the shoot, and the sound and transportation department also thought of quitting.
Sorry to hear it

A friend of mine was a camera assistant on a movie that was being made by, well @$$holes! He ended up saying 'go f*ck yourself* and he was forced to go home too.

The stories he told me about the shoot are great. He reckons he'll write a book or something about it. One day he brought a minidisc of the director ringing him up and calling him a "c*nt", it was terrifying! Had a really over the top stereotypical cockney bad guy voice and everything, and an evil laugh.

Anyhoo, everyone go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt047762 and vote it one stars because it's just been picked up by Warner Bros and we'd all hate for it to be any kind of success
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFABl-1Zcw]THE SALESMAN - YouTube[/url]
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Re: RE: Your film experiences..

Post by DEDFX »

voted
AgentDick

RE: Re: RE: Your film experiences..

Post by AgentDick »

voted.

No, wyomings laws are about 5 times stricter than the rest of the country regarding underage nudity. can't even have art with nyone under 18 if it shows nipples.

Anyway, I wanted to just blur it out. It was the girls mother who insisted on it, and understandibly so. I'll post the new clip on here eventually, so you can see what I mean.