Dream sound effects

All aspects of sound and sound editing including MP3.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

videoman7790

Dream sound effects

Post by videoman7790 »

hey does anyone know a webpage or something where i can find a dream transition sound effect? like when someone comes out of a dream, the sound of like do do lu do do do lu do. u kno. please help me. and im sorry if this is already on the forum but my internet is cutting out and i need to post this quickly.

thanks
hey does anyone have any video stuff they dont want anymore? ill take it for free. email me at

homestarfreak13@hotmail.com
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

RE: Dream sound effects

Post by Epsilon »

It might be something easy enough to record yourself. Try it. ALways trying to find things someone else has created isn't always the best way to go. You may actually be happier with something you have made!
videoman7790

Post by videoman7790 »

i dont know how to make it. not very skilled with audio. it's not for like a huge production, but i still would like one
hey does anyone have any video stuff they dont want anymore? ill take it for free. email me at

I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Not very skilled? Well nows the time to start gaining skil! If it's not a huge production, then the better, you can experiment more without worrieng as much. It's a valuable skill you should learn.

Oh, and about your sig.. since this is a video forum.. I doubt it.
Sigs suck a**.
videoman7790

Post by videoman7790 »

i know but it cant hurt. already got an email from some one who doesnt want a hi 8 camcorder. cheap but what the helI

Meade87

Post by Meade87 »

Try using a light sound of chimes that would also work for that I believe. Touch it up a lil bit make sure it has a soft tone. I think that would work very well for ya, and its pretty simple. That sound effect your talking about sounds like the one they used to use in "Saved by the Bell" alot, and is kinda hokey in my taste, unless I am wrong in the type of sound your talking about. -l8er
-Rob(NYC)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/rmactor[/url]
videoman7790

Post by videoman7790 »

i grabbed some harp scales off of Phil of the Future on Disney Channel. Pim was strumming a harp and i was like oh that works perfect. but i couldnt set my camera up, but then later there was a repeat so i got it, yessssss

Meade87

Post by Meade87 »

Yeah thats what I meant a sound such as that. Harps even better ..good luck
-Rob(NYC)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/rmactor[/url]
videoman7790

Post by videoman7790 »

yeah hey. i forgot to look at your name. i just talked to you about your film. The Struggle

see ya later
my friend Ryan says hi