Weaponry- from chainsaws and knives to handguns and miniguns

Forum for discussion of the Zombie Files project. A film created by the members of this forum based on an idea by forum member Foxwood.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Zombie Mod

film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

I had a funny idea. Set up a zombie torture chamber in like an army base. Get your captured zombie and set up a rig where a knife is stuck to the bottom of a bucket which is connected to the ceiling by a spring. Slowly pour sand in the bucket as the knife is driven through the zombie's skull very slowly.... :D
Grant

Post by Grant »

can zombies be tortured? do they feel pain? How could you torture a zombie?
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

No, I don't think it's possible to torture them, since they continue coming after you even after you remove limbs and so on.

Then again, zombies are totally fictional so you can make them however you want. . . .
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
trabre2003

Post by trabre2003 »

How about take a sickle, sneak up behind one, embed the sickle in the zombies upper back(At the base of the neck) twist it around a little, and sever it's spinal chord. Or you could play Manhunt and get some ideas from that.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

By definition, a zombie is created by a supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse. So really, a zombie could be a number of things! How you can affect it is up to you! It would be interesting to see zombie ants or something in a movie! :D
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

I still like the George A. Romero/Resident Evil zombie rules. 1) Zombies are slow from their dead body being atrophied. 2) Zombies are unintelligiable(No saying "brainssss") 3) They cannot feel pain or emotions 4) Only die by severing the head, or destryoing the brain. So, my zombies will all be headshots and chainsaws to the face. But i guess you guys could do Dawn of the Dead(remake) athelete on steroid zombies if you wanted. I just thought it was weird how a rotting chunk of meat would be able to move faster than a limping crawl. But hey, do whatcha want with your own movie.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Anyone ever read the "Zombie Survival Guide"? Very funny, it goes into detail explaining why the zombies are slow. Some people explain the fast zombies saying that they have no sense of pain, therefore they can use their bodies to full potential, pushing past pain that would make a human stop.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

hmm...thats actually a good point. But would they be physically able to move fast? They might not feel the pain of it, but if their legs fell off while running, they would defintely be impaired. But, still, that is something to consider, especially for a fresh zombie that hasnt had time to rot.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Technically, no body buried for more than a little while would be able to function. But hey! It's a movie! :)
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

yep, thats another thing, is anyone gonna have zombies crawling out of graves? Cus im not sure if a zombie would have the strength to punch through a wooden coffin and claw its way up through 6 feet of dirt. But i guess that depends on what zombies you'll be using, the slow movers or the MEGA X-treme zombies. Whatever its all good.

-- Stanley Kubrick
Grant

Post by Grant »

lol why do they bother eating if they have no sense of taste or even functioning organs :)
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Zombies at McDonalds... now there's a movie in itself!
Grant

Post by Grant »

would that mirror real life? :)
ct_bullet
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by ct_bullet »

Throw a petrol bomb at the son of a b*tch

Garden fork in the eye

Scissors--- snip off its balls

once again, shot the sucker
movie fanatic

http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com/
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Some fun games for all you Zombie killing machines:

Metal Slug, Zombie Style (VERY VIOLENT! aka: Cool)
Defend your House
ct_bullet
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by ct_bullet »

cool games
movie fanatic

http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com/
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

You guys are sick... jk
evan

Post by evan »

have someone disembowel the zombie, and then have the zombie strangle them with it's own guts.
"If you must think, do it in german!"
- Asuka langely soryu
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

nice.
iMovie_User

Post by iMovie_User »

i would have a chainsaw in one hand and an M4 in the other shooting and cutting zombies heads of and shooting them in the head at the same time (im so demented........ muhahahahahaha) just kidding :) :)
Deano-Productions

Post by Deano-Productions »

I personally would put the zombies head on a curb and stamp so hard half its head came off. I would then slice the rest of its head off with a guillotine ( :behead: ). I would then take a samurai sword slice the f***er into little tiny peices and sell them to McDonalds.
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMM. BIG MAC!!!!!!!! :D
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

I still like the traditional slime em and dice em. You don't need to go too extreme... they're just zombies!
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

And there's a million more to gut.
windog
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by windog »

chainsaws are scary!
<a href="http://alexmassey.voice123.com">Alex Massey - voice over</a>

I will try to beat any other voice over quote!
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

UFProductions wrote:Anyone ever read the "Zombie Survival Guide"?
yes, and I bought it. It explains a point often forgotten by most films. A reanimated corpse's "Lifetime" would only be a few weeks because eventually the body would just rot away.

Also, since they are able to push themselves far past the normal breaking point because they dont' feel the pain a human would experience, they would tear their muscles whenever they strain themselves, and assuming the heart still isnt' beating, the tear would just stay there, so theoretically, a zombie could keep trying to perform a task untill the muscle supporting it desintigrates.

I recomend you get that Zombie Survival Guide. It actually takes on the ever present zombie threat scientifically, but still manages to be entertaining.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.