Weaponry- from chainsaws and knives to handguns and miniguns

Forum for discussion of the Zombie Files project. A film created by the members of this forum based on an idea by forum member Foxwood.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Zombie Mod

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Well, in America, most people have three or four guns in their house; plus a Pawn and Gun or a Gun Shop on almost every cornor. So we always have a gun handy!
XhuntedoverlordX

Post by XhuntedoverlordX »

My dad has this insecticide sprayer, you could always hook a lighter up to the nozzle and cook the mofo.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

what i would use to kill a zombie would obivously be a chainsaw...i love evil dead, but then weird ways to kill a zombie:

i would blend his head in a blender
slam his face onto a burning grill
cut off his arms and legs and beat him to death with them
pump him with drugs then when hese getting trippiy i would...shoot him8)
and last, crucify it....
MisterNiceGuy

Post by MisterNiceGuy »

This thread is getting emensly mor disgusting as we go on. Keep Up The Good Work!
Final Move Films
http://www.finalmovefilms.co.uk
UnkindSky

Post by UnkindSky »

Hummmmm... i think that i would use a machede to cut its head off then use a shotgun to blow his decayed guts all over the street corner and then take this head and play golf with it. Then... i would take oil, karasine, gas, bugspray then blow his undead body :P. Kinda odd how the human brain comes up with...
Let god have mercy on my enemies... for i will not...
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Yeah well, it wouldn't be that way around here - EVERYBODY owns a gun. And not just those pussy .22s, I'm talking 12 guage shotguns and assault rifles.
UnkindSky

Post by UnkindSky »

:P. We dont really own a gun. I mean, dont see why we'd need too. Unless... we really do get invaded by zombies... then im screwed :P
XhuntedoverlordX

Post by XhuntedoverlordX »

The closest thing Sky owns to a gun is a paint ball gun. And the closest thing to a gun I own is Sky's paintball gun. In the neighborhood we live in not many people have rifles handy.
UnkindSky

Post by UnkindSky »

so tru...
Chainsaws_R_Fun

Post by Chainsaws_R_Fun »

In my script for the (as of the moment unmade) ZOMBIE DEATH) someone gets their stomach chainsawed open, and then throttled with their own intestines. Someone gets a dessert spoon embedded in their forehead. Someone gets a beating with their own arm.

I think it's still in the Scripts section, go and read it. Now.
Life is like a big joint. You pack in as much as you can, and when you're finished, you pass on.

Made that'un up me'self.
Nightingale_zero

Post by Nightingale_zero »

Because of the nature of our script we will mainly be using Mp5's, m16's, and sidearms(maybe tactical knives). Get out the magnum and aim for the head(best weapon in the resident evil 3.
Houdini713

Post by Houdini713 »

what you guys should do is take PVC pipe and put barb wire in it, then shove it down the zombies throught, pull the PVC pipe out, then rip out the barb wire......
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

GRUESOME SCENE WARNING!!!

2 zombies, one about 5-6 feet behind the other one. YOu shove a shotgun in the closest zombies mouth and pull the trigger, thereby blowing the back of his head out. You then shove the shotgun forewared, working the action against it's jaw, and shoot the other one from range.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
KayBeck

Post by KayBeck »

Hockey stick!!!
Burnt Synapse Entertainment: We're going to blow your mind.
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

2nd_Recon wrote:GRUESOME SCENE WARNING!!!

2 zombies, one about 5-6 feet behind the other one. YOu shove a shotgun in the closest zombies mouth and pull the trigger, thereby blowing the back of his head out. You then shove the shotgun forewared, working the action against it's jaw, and shoot the other one from range.
Somthing just like this was done witht he vampires in From Dusk till dawn.
Grant

Post by Grant »

look at Peter Jackson's "Brain Dead" fpr inspiration lol
ct_bullet
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by ct_bullet »

to kil a zombie, i would get the edge cutter from your shed or garage, stabb it into thezombies foot, obviously chop it off, watch him walk around with a stump then stab him in the eyes with a fork, pull both out, laugh a little, then chop his head off
this isn't going to happen because its just in my head but woo...
movie fanatic

http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com/
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

I don't see what's up with people torturing zombies - just shoot the sumbitches, don't waste time poking them with forks or swinging knives at them.
kingstoph

Post by kingstoph »

in my film im gona use a sword and cut its legs off, kick it down and stick the blade in its scull :twisted: Groovy s***! and theres a sceen in a forest and its dark and we got them giant tourch candle do da thingys and again i cut its legs off but stick the tourch in its head, an i lovely!!! :devilfire:
Im that guy thats been registerd here for YEARS and rarely posts :-D
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

s*** in my case ill just get a club like they did in shaun of the dead and bash the brains out of them, lol. ok now thats just kinda creepy
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Assuming you're unarmed but are wearing some sturdy, steel-reinforced shoes . . . . get on something high and jump directly on the zombie's head. Their body cushions your fall, and your steel-toed and soled boots don't agree with their skulls too well.

Assuming you have a short knife, maybe a steak knife, slash the throat. Stick the knife through an eye. Come up from behind them and slice the spinal cord right below the base of the skull. Jab the knife up from under their mouth, through the mouth, hopefully into the brain.

If you've got a large knife, think machete style, decapitation works wonders. As does severing the closest limb and then going for the fatal blow. Chopping their bodies in two about at the waist works, again the sever-spinal-cord trick, stab through the face.

If you've got a shotgun, just blow their skulls to tiny pieces. If you've got a manual action .22, go for the headshots. Semi-auto rifle, still go for headshots. Full-auto, go for headshots, or start at the waist and let her rip! Blowing things apart with a nice full-auto is great.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

OutcastJiob wrote:Assuming you're unarmed but are wearing some sturdy, steel-reinforced shoes . . . . get on something high and jump directly on the zombie's head. Their body cushions your fall, and your steel-toed and soled boots don't agree with their skulls too well.

Assuming you have a short knife, maybe a steak knife, slash the throat. Stick the knife through an eye. Come up from behind them and slice the spinal cord right below the base of the skull. Jab the knife up from under their mouth, through the mouth, hopefully into the brain.

If you've got a large knife, think machete style, decapitation works wonders. As does severing the closest limb and then going for the fatal blow. Chopping their bodies in two about at the waist works, again the sever-spinal-cord trick, stab through the face.

If you've got a shotgun, just blow their skulls to tiny pieces. If you've got a manual action .22, go for the headshots. Semi-auto rifle, still go for headshots. Full-auto, go for headshots, or start at the waist and let her rip! Blowing things apart with a nice full-auto is great.
Holy shite dude!!! that is some very crazy stuff. And the first one works for me because i wear steel toe boots!!! Lookout zombies!
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Another idea based on something mentioned in another thread.

All the characters need have is a propane barbecue, garbage bages, and some firecrackers. Oh, and some duct tape and heavy items like rocks or bricks. Fill the garbage bag from the propane tank on the barbecue, tie it off, and duct-tape a brick or similar item to the bag for ease of throwing. Then duct-tape a firecracker to the bag with only the fuse exposed. Oops, you need a Zippo lighter too. Light the firecracker, hurl the "grenade-bag", and get behind something very fast. With any luck you have some severely scorched, and hopefully ignited zombies.

Just an application of one of the most basic pyro tricks.

Then you can always use an "improved" molotov cocktail: gasoline mixed with vaseline then poured into a glass bottle, which is then SEALED. Then a grease-soaked rage on the outside of the bottle. Light the rag, lob at zombie. And the sealing before throwing makes sure our zombie-killing friends don't get fried by the cocktail going off before it should be.

Obviously you can always just spray gasoline over them by with an air compressor, and then just give 'em a light.

Oh, and, um, these are strictly for in-story use in the films. I'm not recommending using this stuff as the basis for the effects.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Jasonrocks

Post by Jasonrocks »

Try the big guns!!!!! :rocket:
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

you could knock a zombie down and grab it by the back of its head and slam its face into the corner of a table so hard that it caves its eye in, and if that bastard is still twitchin, sledge hammer to the head would give a nice Gallagher on watermelon effect
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick