Zombie files update. (log post)

Forum for discussion of the Zombie Files project. A film created by the members of this forum based on an idea by forum member Foxwood.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Zombie Mod

Siratramus

Aussie Zombie's . YEAH!

Post by Siratramus »

Have been off the net for a while but am back and keen to get involved. Will come up with a script or 2.

Also, I have enough freinds to be able to do a couple of different ones with an aussie feel. Thought it might help your global doom theme. Of course that would be at your discretion.

Looking forward to reading more on this, and will post something soon.

Mikey
There is nothing more tragic than seeing your family torn apart by something a simple as a pack of wolves.
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Aussie Zombie

Post by 2nd_Recon »

I've been gone for awhile, too. But I am back, and in my absence, I've aquired some materials and learned some skills that would be usefull in this progect. All I need is a script.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Grant

Post by Grant »

I already have my short script complete, just waiting for a go ahead
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

just for reference, about what length are we looking for with this? Is there anything you don't want (I.E. Do we already have enough Urban environment) what are the specs on our zombies? Can they run? Can they use weapons?
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

just for reference, about what length are we looking for with this? Is there anything you don't want (I.E. Do we already have enough Urban environment) what are the specs on our zombies? Can they run? Can they use weapons?
valid point, watching threads with deep interest
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

its cool to see that there is still intrest in them, I shall come back and give this a really strong think over when I am sober.