This turned out when i was bored.

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

This turned out when i was bored.

Post by rhys »

I was bored.... i made a movie, just like normal. I'm not saying that i was bored just so that you can say it sucks, but because i was actually bored. I have actual things in mind, but I'm still working on them.
I actually talk in this movie (which is why i posted it in the acting section). I have a cold, so don't bag out my voice.
Anyway, the movie that i made when i was bored is as follows:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1OERaBa_uY
Hide or fight for your life?
TroubledCobraStudios

RE: This turned out when i was bored.

Post by TroubledCobraStudios »

I liked it. Did you intend for it to be humorous because I thought it was somewhat funny. Maybe I'm just messed in the head, who knows.
www.freewebs.com/troubledcobrastudios
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

just cos you talk dosnt mean it needs to be in the acting section, should be in members films like everyone elses. and im not gonna cut you any slack just cos you claim you were bored.
the acting was okay,i liked the acting for the clone, he actually seemed timid and threatened. and just the way his arms are folded is good too.
when it shows the clone you can tell that the other one is not sitting there cos when it shows the 1st guy, his shirts hanging off the side of the chair. and when it shows the clone, the chair is just empty.
the blood looked cartoony and is shown in 2 completely different places in the last few shots.
the swearing was sorta un-neccesary, you could've simply used more aggression in his voice.
some of the shots at the beginning didnt flow quite right, and i cant quite put my finger on what caused it, but it just sorta seems choppy.
there are a few slightly too long pauses between the talking, and it stopped the flow a bit. the original guy should've been cutting off his sentences and talking over the top of him to make him seem more in control.
another thing to improve the conversation would be to have the audio overlapping the shots, and showing the other guy listening and reacting. so you dont just have them taking it in turns to talk and have a single shot on them.
overall alright, lots of things that could've been avoided,
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Yeah, it wasn't something i was thing about doing forever, it was something i done straight away... like most of my movies. I didn't live up to my full potential, but who does?
I thought it was funny as hell too. I think i might be f*** in the head too.... alot....
The blood was action essentials stuff, and it moved because i wanted it in both angles. You must have seen it a few times to notice so many things, just like you clone fight you had, i watched that like 40 times i think i could pretty much write the script now if you want me to (I'm not going to if you ask me, but i could if I wanted to). Thanks Zac, very constructive comment.
Hide or fight for your life?
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

well actually, i noticed the blood the first time. but woh yeh thats a massive comment for such a short thing.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

i quite liked it, didn't switch it off half way through like most of your 'movies'

i was impressed by the acting, although the characters did seem a little too similar, just because you're the same guy doesn't mean they have to be

as for the editing, very annoying and awkward at firest but once the pace quicked, the scene became more believable

overall a good effort
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com