Danarchy!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

solotraceur

Danarchy!

Post by solotraceur »

Yo.

Here's a short little movie i made one night after work when I was very bored. SFX are crappy, there's no music and as the credits show, I did everything myself.

Also watch my other vids if you want, please give me feed back.

Cheers
F.F.F.

RE: Danarchy!

Post by F.F.F. »

Hey, I liked it.
But with some cool music,it could be so much better.
And, If you wanted to work on those muzzleflashes, I wouldn't stop you.(But from the looks of things, you wont, and I understand, since it was just a little fun thin to do after a hard day at the office.)
Holdios

Post by Holdios »

Obviously sort of pointless, but that's certainly forgivable for a movie you made when you were bored one day (which, for a one night bored film, this is pretty good).

Consider throwing some muzzle flashes in. It's so easy to do decent ones in premiere.
solotraceur

Post by solotraceur »

Thanks guys. Yeah it was a bit pointless but I wanted to use what I had lying around (balaclava and an AK47 bb gun) Like most of my work it was all improvised.

The stuff with the pills at the start and the POV shot from inside the cupboard was filmed 2 weeks after the rest. (you can see my hair is slightly longer)

I thought maybe the pills added a kind of drugged feel to it, like i'm wasted and hallucinating. But it was never explained properly in the film so it's not important.

Glad you liked it!