Comic Dog Fight / Sai Throw to groin

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Comic Dog Fight / Sai Throw to groin

Post by rhys »

Hey all,
I got bored a while ago and decided to make a couple of movies. They werent leading up for anything and they weren't 'test' (hate that word) so I was thinkin about not posting them. But this site has been rather dull lately so i decided I might chuck em on.

The comic fight was made cos we were bored and we wanted to laugh at the dog.
The sai throw to groin was made without a tripod cos we were throwing the sai into the ground in the backyard and thought it would be funny to get it in your crutch. So we made it. It's strange not using a tripod.
Enjoy!!!!

Comic Fight:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oV2c1sB4jIY

Sai Throw to groin:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4MzmxTqsQ
Hide or fight for your life?
NGFilms03

RE: Comic Dog Fight / Sai Throw to groin

Post by NGFilms03 »

That was a waste of time.
Try to make something even remotely interesting before posting anything more, please? How about a film with a plot next time? Something that lasts longer than a few seconds?
The framing was clumsy, the cuts were didn't flow, the acting was pathetic, fighting was unconvincing. Plot was non-existant. The sound effects were ok but you could barely hear what the girl said in the first clip...
I got the sense that you were trying to be funny. Sorry, but you failed miserably...
Better luck next time, my friend :]
x x x
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

You're looking older in your newer films there RHYS :wink:

It's be great if you made a movie with the hundreds of your quick fighting shorts, maybe even put all your vids in a continuous movie so it looks like a long fight scene. If I were you I'd make a serious action movie (maybe a plot of a school bully?)since your into that and stop saying you made it since you were bored.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

But I was bored, and there was absolutely nothing else to do. NGFilms03, leave vengence to god.
angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by angusware »

not great. editing wasn't very tight, or rather too tight, couldn't see what was going on, I think you are entirely too bored.
have you considered a drug problem?
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Sure, I've been thinking about getting addicted to heroin. What the hell? I was bored, we didnt want to waste that much time on it.
Last edited by rhys on Tue May 08, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

in the comic fight there was a way too long a pause of you just staring at her, and then when she went to punch you, you looked like you were basically waiting to swing around. but the actual hit looked good.
with the sai groin thing she just kicked the air, and it was obvious that you sped up your fall. but the look on your face at the end is damn hilarious.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Not really that great, but dude they were both under like 30 seconds. No reason to tear into the kid.
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Yep the nerdy guy was funny cos he looked so unbelievably wimpish but the girl was cute! yey ;)

The rule to a good film is a cute girl and a gun! So now you just need a gun and your almost there!
NoRemorse

Post by NoRemorse »

Dude, maybe, instead of trying to excuse your crappy films with "I was bored" every time, why not be a little more honest and just introduce everything you post on here with the words "I'm talentless".

x
Ever Listen To K-Billy's Super Sounds of the Seventies?
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

LMAO! I tried to use as little angles as possible cos people were bitching about it on youtube. When kicks me in the sai one, she couldnt kick me cos i was filming it.
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

That chick was pretty hot. But what about her personality?