TRAILER - for movie The Suicide Artist'

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

TRAILER - for movie The Suicide Artist'

Post by Lawriejaffa »

I will be posting trailers and new clips from my film 'The Suicide Artist'

This first videomontage is very much like a trailer (but is not yet) as i will make an official trailer after I get more of the FX scenes done properly and other bits n' bops.

However I wanted to give you guys more of a sneak peak of the film itself, so here is a special clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soj_ONdhQ9w
angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: TRAILER - for movie The Suicide Artist

Post by angusware »

To be honest that was COMPLETELY F**KING AWESOME!!! The only thing I should point out for the trailer is that you probably shouldn't show her shooting and him yelling, because it looks like she kills herself and then she comes back to life.
This is the most professional short film i've ever seen that appears to have a script...
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

thanx man, but to be honest the film is still coming along andl needs a lot of work to get it up to speed, i will be posting it for u guys to see eventually when a final edit is ready with the hope that u'll all give a hand with the edit ideas!
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

Dude. looks flippng SWEET!
I only have probleem with the muzzle flashes.
But it sunds like you're going to fix those. Otherwise amazing.
Poland during the Cold war?
Can you give us some more info on the plot?
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Yep i downloaded some great effects i bought from Solthars site (a chap on this forum) and a lot of his effects will replace the old ones (that suck ur right)

The story is about a double agent, who works as an artist providing propoganda for the Hungarian resistance movement thats fighting to overthrow the communist regime. Her lover is a resistance fighter who is unaware that the woman he loves holds the dark secret of being an informer.

Tragedy occurs just as the resistance believes they have won. Overthrowing the government they do not expect Russia to intervene. The subsequent invasion leads to the execution of the fighters and disfigurement of the chap. He is soon captured (while in hiding) through the treachery of the women. He is tortured but refuses to believe that she is really a traitor, instead instilling his faith in her better nature.

Finally she comes to realise the horror of her actions. In desperation she tries to save her love, but is helpless. To free him from a fate worse than death she assists in his suicide, before making a final compact to join him in the afterlife.

So it is a gothic cold war romance :)
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

I love it!
Are you going to upload it or do I have to buy it?
aitec

Post by aitec »

f*** awesome!!
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Thanx man can i ask what kinda stuff are you into FFF? what are the qualities u like about this film? is it the theatrical stuff or the? In anycase ur welcome to get involved with this film as part of the post edit team (with just ideas etc) if you pm ill give u my msn etc...

While Id love to sell a film this one is a non-commercial project, that will play on regional festivals and will be uploaded here for the lads to hopefully enjoy!
poonhead

Post by poonhead »

I liked it.
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lethelgirth87 »

Beautiful.
"Prolly Just Film"