Tropfest zombie film (survival guide) score

This forum is for discussing all aspects of film soundtracks.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Fewof_lamb

Tropfest zombie film (survival guide) score

Post by Fewof_lamb »

Finally, after 2 years of saying i would shoot a film, i have finished shooting on my first short film. It is a short film to be entered into tropfest, a short film festival in Australia. Basically, it is THE zombie survival guide. With a "Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy" style narrator giving advice and the "hero" evading the zombies, it maps how one should act and react in the "zombie apocalypse". The only problem now is music.

We were looking for some tense/scary music using any instruments. Also, something with a slightly faster tempo for when the hero encounters the undead. As entries close very soon for the festival, we are really looking for some music has already been produced, as opposed to something composed specifically for our film. Any old music you have used in a previous film would be perfect. We are cheap, cheap Uni students so we can't pay but we will credit you and put a link to your site in the credits.

Thanks. any help is appreciated
Last edited by Fewof_lamb on Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Here, go to Newgrounds. They have alot of great music which is all royality free, plus everyone there would love to get some exposure in a movie soundtrack.