THe Matrix trilogy

Post all your messages related to TV, DVD players, Bluray players amplifiers and speakers here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Magic-Man
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Magic-Man »

its just boring now
In what way is it boring, it is action packed!

I love the bit when The trainman jumps across the train track and the train just misses him

Also when they have to fight to get into the club near the beginning
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

The first movie actually had a story. The other two were made by a group of money-hungry kids in production. That's right. Not even the same crew members. It was all about money. Too bad...
Magic-Man
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Magic-Man »

Really, i didn't know that. I would still say that they had a story though, with animatrix n all, but i spose it was all about the money
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

the first was the best because ti gave us somethign new, no one had ever seen a person dodge a bullet the way NEO did or the concept of The Matrix, the second one was nothign new jus an exxagerated version of the first and it s*cked, the last one made up for the second because it had some new ideas.
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
Supertrunks65

Post by Supertrunks65 »

I liked the first one a lot. one of my favorite parts is when neo and trinity get all the guns i that one room when the guns fly in. i also liked the part when neo became "the one". the second was ok . the third i liked the big robot fight but then it was so slow that i fell asleep.
fi11m-m4k3r

Post by fi11m-m4k3r »

Epsilon wrote:The first movie actually had a story. The other two were made by a group of money-hungry kids in production. That's right. Not even the same crew members. It was all about money. Too bad...
But didnt the directors say they wrote it as a trilogy?
I watched the commentary
Run4CoverProductions

Matrix is my personal favourite

Post by Run4CoverProductions »

IMO the original Matrix (like Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Terminator 2 before) redefined cinema for the modern age. The use of bullet time was superb as was the plot, acting in most parts and the action scenes. Intelligent and well written the Matrix will most certainly stand the test of time.

Reloaded tried to maintain the originality of the Matrix but failed somewhat and ended up going up its own a***. Unfortunately, it offered nothing new like the Matrix had essentaily done before hand.

As for Revolutions, I don`t think I have ever wanted to walk out of a cinema so much in my entire life. Utter, utter cr**!!

All I can say is have the Wachowski Brothers done anything since?!!!

(Allow tumble weed to go past!)

I rest my case! One hit wonders(if you don`t include Bound!)
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

hmm im a huge matrix fan and it is interesting to see what you judge the films on and why.
SanElizando - For a start your just regurgitating all the things ive heard before. The matrix was written by two brothers who watched kung fu and anime movies all day. They were hardly script writing geniuses. You cant say the matrix was unoriginal because of its ideologies and philisophical meaning because if you base a movie on that every single movie you see is a copy of a story or theme in the world today.

The matrix was original in the fact that it developed and adapted technology that was already there to do something even more spectacular. If you watched star wars and looked at the horrible rotoscoped lazer cannons and greenscreen screw ups your a jerk because it was made when the technology wasnt that good.

to me the matrix did the same thing. computer graphics and digital special effects surely arent perfect these days. the matrix created technology to advance beyond what we have now it is a stepping stone to better effects.

im not going to go into everything i know or want to say about these movies because it will go on for pages and none of you will read it anyway. im just saying that a film should be judged on its purpose not what your connection to it is. lol now wasnt that line subtle
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/aaronv2/bashed.gif[/img]
ct_bullet
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by ct_bullet »

oh and by the way, the matrix ripped off the idea of bullet-time, i was first seen in Blade, this was released a year before the matrix was, so it wasn't that original, although the idea of the actual matrix is pretty sweet
movie fanatic

http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com/
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

who cares the fx dude stole it from a french guy that invented it not another movie that is what is said if you notice songs on the radio and movies coming out and already out are just copies of old stuff. singers covering nancy sinatra songs. tim burton ruining wonka (lol i had to) why doesnt a company look for unusual original scripts?
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/aaronv2/bashed.gif[/img]
GeokesPerson

Re: THe Matrix trilogy

Post by GeokesPerson »

I think the original was the best but the other two lost the feeling.
backSlash films/productions

tranZgresion: in post-production

spent brass: in pre-production

mercinary short: in post-production
Nba185

Post by Nba185 »

I loved the matrix. but matrix reloaded was a letdown.
myspace.com/minshproductions
myspace.com/minsh_com

Selling adobe softwares. PM for more info.