Comedy Script

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Comedy Script

Post by ctbullet »

i am a very poor script writer and my skills are put to much better use in filming and acting,

if anyone has a short comedy script which they have lying around and want to be filmed then i'd love to give it a go

ps. if anyone says 'write your own' i may kill them
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
SammyJim

RE: Comedy Script

Post by SammyJim »

i'd love to write a script for you, but i have none lying around. (only ones i did when i was like, 12). i dont have a comon sense of humour though, which leads people to say that i dont have one. (doesnt sound good does it). if you want one though, give us a PM please or just anything really. we are writing one currently called the Globb, but thats a large project.

ah well, over and out

SJ
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Ooooh!! I have one. And I would love to see someone film it. We were going to, but everything in essence just went to hell. And, before I give it to you. I do plan on also filming it myself...someday, probably 2 or 3 years from now. All I ask is that my name is in the credits for head writer. PM me your email, and ill send it to you.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

I've got a hilarious short script, give me your email if you want. It's hilarious!