McDonalds

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

PapaMurf

McDonalds

Post by PapaMurf »

Okay, I am researching anything I can to write a story about McDonalds. Does anyone have any interesting/ funny stories that occured in McDonalds or any other fast food place? Any employees wanna share things, such as interesting orders or things done to food, etc. Anything about fast food that is interesting. Thanks a bunch.

Since you guys are so nice... I'll share some with you.

I work at McDonalds and their have been some crazy orders. People always order cheeseburgers without cheese, burgers without meat, one person even got a quarter pounder without the bun.
Proud Founder of Naked Time Inc. A division of Strawberry Productions
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: McDonalds

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Sort of related to McDonalds...My best friend works at KFC and a guy came through the drive thru and ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese. He was dead serious too. He honestly thought they served burgers there. silly billy.

Theres a good story for your Mickey Ds thing. I guy goes to like KFC, Wendys, BurgerKing, Sonic and all these random fast food restaurants looking for a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. By the time he actually gets to McDonalds hes like Psycho p*** off about it. You can possibly take that in some weird or funny direction. Who knows?
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Just to say something else, i didnt say silly billy there lol i said Dumb@ss. hahaha that made me sound so gay.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
PapaMurf

Post by PapaMurf »

Geez Mr. Anderson. Let me tell you, you're awesome. You always reply to my posts. If you ever need a favor, you can ask. ha ha.

Also, that would probably fit in quite well.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Haha. Well thanks. Only favor I ask is that I get feedback on scripts i post. Helps me out alot. No prob giving you some ideas or opinions, i love it when people help me out.

-- Stanley Kubrick
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

My friend was (formerly) employed at McDonalds. He told me how one time he came into work, and as he got to the back one of his co-wokers says "watch this" and procedes to flip a pickle into the air with a burger flipper, then catch it in his mouth. He says (with a mouthful of pickle) "that's ten in a row!" Their boss comes in says something to the effect of "get the hell back to work" and the rest of the day goes as normal, my friend working till. Eight hours later, when his shift is up he walks back through the cooking area, and the same guy catches his eye. He goes through the same routine; pickle into the air then straight into the gullet. The guy looks over, says "fifty-seven" then vomits. Everywhere.

I personally haven't been back to Mickey-Dee's since.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Ornsack

Re: RE: McDonalds

Post by Ornsack »

Mr.Anderson wrote:Just to say something else, i didnt say silly billy there lol i said Dumb@ss. hahaha that made me sound so gay.
Ha ha! What a great bit of censorship!

I can recall a couple of minor stories from my friend Dan who worked in McDonalds for about 2 weeks.

One was they were looking through CCTV footage of some incident or another, and they were greeted with a nice shot of one of the employees waving his heat seeking moisture missile about in one of the rooms.

Dan hated McDonalds so much and tried to call in sick one morning. They wouldn't let him so he went in, late, stepped in the door and shouted "I QUIT!" and never returned.

He told me that if he ever caught me working in McDonalds he'd dive behind the counter and pull me out!

So yeah, not amazing stories but it's something :)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFABl-1Zcw]THE SALESMAN - YouTube[/url]
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Re: RE: McDonalds

Post by wildstorm »

I drove my car backwards through the drive thru because my drivers side window wasn't working. lol
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

is this more a pi$$ take of customer service or what?

reminds me of SuperSize Me, i quite enjoyed that movie, of what i saw

some tramp tried to climb over the counter and attack my buds sister, she was up for a fight, but nothing happened, he was drunk, haha tramps
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
Magic-Man
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Magic-Man »

ooo i have a story. When i was working in macdonalds, this mother and son (both rather big) ordered a quarter pounder.
About 5-10 minutes later, the mum came back up to the counter and said to me, " excuse me, this burger is raw". I had a look, and right enough, all the meat inside the burger was bright red. Not only was it raw, but the fat kid ate about 3/4 of it! It was horrible, but did he have to eat that much of it? Surely he would have noticed. Anyways, i told the chef and he went "ooh s***" so he cooked another one and gave to them and they just carried on eating as if nothing had happened.....
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Haha, wow. These days you're lucky that they went away without filing a lawsuit.

-- Stanley Kubrick
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

I was visiting Bristol, and called into the MacDonalds in Park Street, to find Ornsack working there. The funny thing was that he was making out like he didn't know who I was. I think they have some rule where you get into trouble if you're chatting to your friends, so I played along.

Anyhoo, to cut a long story short, he actually messed my order up, giving me a big-mac, and 2 cheeseburgers, instead of 2 big-macs and 1 cheeseburger. To make things worse, there was no ketchup in the cheeseburgers, just the bun, cheese and meat.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise this until I had driven half-way across the downs to eat this near the viewpoint of the gorge (Where you can see the Clifton Suspension Bridge). It took me ages to find parking near the MacDonalds in the first place, so I didn't bother going back. To be honest, it was probably the worst floppy Ronnies I have ever had!

With hindsight, I should have gone to KFC at the top of Blackboy Hill.

Another strange Macdonalds incident, was once in Woolwich, I used their Macloo, and there was a burger (Cheeseburger I think), placed in one of the urunals, like just on the drain hole. Couldn't stop laughing! Its not like it was leftover either, no bite marks or anything.
Mr.Anderson wrote:Just to say something else, i didnt say silly billy there lol i said Dumb@ss. hahaha that made me sound so gay.
Beware of Moderators and Word Censors! :twisted:
Moderating behind the bushes!
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

I had to plunge a homeless man's p***-stained underwear out of a toilet. Twice.

Nobody orders real sandwiches anymore. They just walk in and act like we're at the f*** Olive Garden, big fatass rednecks with tophats and monacles saying, "I'll be ordering off the menu this evening." They then proceed to order some bullshit like a double cheeseburger with bacon, mayo, big mac sauce, no bun and extra grease. If we don't put a tomato on their mcchicken, they throw it back at us and whine like we owe them something.

THIS IS MCDONALD'S. YOU ORDER A TEN CENT SANDWICH, THEN YOU'RE GETTING A GODDAMN TEN CENT SANDWICH.

Jesus I need a new job.
ALove
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ALove »

When my friend went to Paris for the summer, he made sure to check that a quarter pounder with cheese was called a royale with cheese.

Sure enough, it was.
[img]http://acemedia.sandfalls.com/banner.jpg[/img]
trabre2003

Post by trabre2003 »

One of my mom's friends was ordering a salad at McDonalds once, and the guy behind the counter didn't speak english very well. So, after she completed her order the guy (wth a thick spanish accent) asked, "Would you like croissants on that?". To which my mom's friend responded "Do you mean CROUTONS?". The Image of a saad with croissants on top of it still haunts me.
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

Wouldn't surprise me, the way you lot have pancakes with syrup and bacon! They're not supposed to go like that - You should have your sweet and savoury items separate.
Moderating behind the bushes!
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Agreed, the bacon and eggs go down first, followed by the sweet, sweet embrace of pancakes drenched in syrup. Also: anybody who orders pancakes from McDonalds derserves their inevitable fate.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Yes, yes, thank you both of you. My friends think im crazy when i dont eat the bacon if syrup has gotten on it. No. That is wrong. Its an abomination. No meat should be sweet.

And, they have pancakes at McDonalds?

-- Stanley Kubrick
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Uh... yeah...

It's the only edible thing they serve.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Not where I'm from, the pancakes contain less actual "food" than the styrofoam box they come in here. *shudder*
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Hehehehe, i learnt from supersize me that if you eat to much maccas you can get prostate cancer. And if ur a chick u can get breast cancer. My friend often orders pounders (instead of quater-pounders) from McDonalds.
When my sister worked at KFC some one walked upto the counter and asked how much a 30 cent cone was, she replied 50 cents.
Hide or fight for your life?
freed

Post by freed »

Mcdonalds makes me sh!t like wild flies, I'm talking Horse size Nukes shooting out of me just for one lousy Big Mac. Put that in your story. I'm so feeling that A.
Sgtpadrino doesn't pose topless on public forums like a bellend.
ALove
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ALove »

Usually, I do all in my power to avoid any sort of fast food.
[img]http://acemedia.sandfalls.com/banner.jpg[/img]
PapaMurf

Post by PapaMurf »

I finished the first chapter, tell me what you guys think:

Hello, welcome to McDonald’s. How may I help you? What would you like from our nutrition based menu. Our menu is set to help people who choose to lose weight. You can get a salad, a grilled or crispy chicken sandwich, or maybe even a tasty snack wrap. You can have it any way you’d like. If you want lettuce on your double cheeseburger, you can have it. What would the children like? No, of course McDonald’s isn’t a big part of child obesity. We love to see you smile. We can give your child some fries and a cheeseburger. To keep them happy, they even get a toy. Even more, it comes with a soft drink of your choice! And with your soft drink, you can get free refills. No, that’s not bad for you, it quenches your thirst. How can quenching your thirst be bad for you?
Would you like lies with that?
Here at McDonald’s, we do whatever we can to give you the best food possible. We cut the five second rule down to three seconds, to keep your food extra fresh. Once it passes that three seconds, we toss it. When we hire new employees, usually vulnerable teenage adolescents or immigrants (legal, of course), we don’t believe in using controlled training.
The day they start, they are involved in the production of YOUR food. You can literally taste the sweat from the hard work in every savory bite.
Once our meat products are cooked on either the grill or in a two galloms of oil, we put them in the drawers of our heating cabinets. Each drawer has an individual timer so that we know when your McChicken has expired. If we are busy, we just reset those timers once they go off. We don’t want to make you wait while we cook fresh food, do you? We call it fast food for a reason. We also ens-
“Stan!â€
freed

Post by freed »

Lame.
Sgtpadrino doesn't pose topless on public forums like a bellend.