"Compromised"

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

would like to see more of this, nicely written I willhave to re-read it again to fix it in my head
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Hey guys, I've finished a re-write/revision of the script. There's I believe 10 or 15 more pages now, and I *think* I've taken everyone's suggestions/criticisms into consideration while rewriting--though I wasn't at my home computer for a lot of the rewrite; so if I missed something, just point it out to me again, please!

Here's the new version, in a PDF document for those who want a more readable format than the rest of this post: http://www.deadsignalproductions.com/fi ... tDraft.pdf

And the revised script, in its entirety, is pasted below. Thanks again to everyone who's reading this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Compromisedâ€
Last edited by OutcastJiob on Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Nba185

Post by Nba185 »

So this is not the final draft yet?
myspace.com/minshproductions
myspace.com/minsh_com

Selling adobe softwares. PM for more info.
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

This is probably the last draft, and if it's not, I won't be rewriting for another few months, as another script/story is getting my full attention now.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Nba185

Post by Nba185 »

Oh wow. So we've got to wait a long time for the film to be ready.
myspace.com/minshproductions
myspace.com/minsh_com

Selling adobe softwares. PM for more info.