horror flick

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

robosays21

horror flick

Post by robosays21 »

hey guys tell me if you like this idea fer a movie. also, can yall think of a cool title fer this movie? thanks!

A boy in the town of Pensacola, Brandon has always been best friends with his friend Matt. One day they get in a big confrontation. Matt dies the next day in a car accident. The worst part about MATT’s death is that one thought haunting BRANDON’s mind: the last thing that he said to his friend. After doing some research, BRANDON finds that he might be able to contact his long-lost friend. Through a Ouija board. After trying to contact him, BRANDON accidentally brings in an evil spirit that slowly kills all of BRANDON’s loved ones. BRANDON has to research this spirit and find out what has caused this spirit to attack and what BRANDON can do to put the spirit to rest.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: horror flick

Post by chrisgreen »

It sounds alright, i just think it sounds a little bit over done really. Im not saying its a bad idea, potentially i think it could be quite compelling, it just depends how its going to be written. What were you intending to focus on when writing it?