The Interview

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

dennismv

The Interview

Post by dennismv »

I've taken the script down for now. I kept making changes. If you're interested in it, let me know.
Last edited by dennismv on Sat May 13, 2006 4:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: The Interview

Post by Bodysnatcher »

was a little confused by the start, If the Dark Master has been practicing this art form that requires focus and conttroll for so many years why did he 'snap' so quickly in the interview? surly he has heard all the negative comments before and would be usedto them? it seemed to be lacking a little something why was he at the interview? had he been in the news and media for so long that he was a 'prime guest' ? was it a one off interview or one of many? (If so, even more reason for him no to losse his cool?), how about an interim shot, rather than he whips out the dagger durin ghis interview how about he gets p*** off durin gthe interview, leaves and hten a quick scene or two as the interviewer leaving the studio after work and being stalked by the Master before revealing himself, gives you a chance to up the dialogue, create the mood of fear in the viewer and set the scene and explain the reason for the chase? just my thoughts.
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions