WoW: Day of Days (i know... im changing it)

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

UnkindSky

WoW: Day of Days (i know... im changing it)

Post by UnkindSky »

This is the first episode in my new movie series "World of War". Im going to have three episodes. The first Episode (wich you can see below) is about D-day. It is a story about a fictional squad in Item Company of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment in the 101st Airborne Division in WWII. All events except the attacking the AA battery and the meeting up of the individual paratroopers (that leaves Normandy, Carentan and the skirmish outside Carentan) are true... the people and interactions between these people are fictional however. I have not finished the first episode script nor have i finished the second episode (which is about Market Garden). The thrid episode, as you may have guessed, is about the Battle of the Buldge. Please view the script and tell me what you like and what you dont like. I would like to change some stuff before i finish and have to re-write the entire thing, thanks.Here

UnkindSky
Phantom Pariah Productions[/url]
Let god have mercy on my enemies... for i will not...
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: WoW: Day of Days (i know... im changing it)

Post by maj_barnes »

I finally read it. I liked it, it kept giving me the feeling of they are out there alone. I would write a more indepth thing right now, but I need to go to bed.

But one thing I do have to say... where do you get a AA gun? :)
UnkindSky

RE: WoW: Day of Days (i know... im changing it)

Post by UnkindSky »

Thats why i have cardboard :P lol. Idk, ill figure somthing out
Let god have mercy on my enemies... for i will not...