Anybody Think They Can Make A Film Out Of This?

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

James

Anybody Think They Can Make A Film Out Of This?

Post by James »

I've got a moderately lengthy piece of prose fiction on my hard drive that I think would be fairly cheap to film. It's a pretty standard post-apocalyptic survivor's tale that owes a lot to Day of the Triffids and Survivors, but it's set on a cabin cruiser on the Norfolk Broads. It's only got two main characters, and I'm not averse to changing the setting a bit to accomodate the needs of the film crew. I will however insist on being present for at least part of the filming, so it's probably a UK-only thing.

If anybody wants to do anything with this idea, or just wants to read the story, drop me a line.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Anybody Think They Can Make A Film Out Of This?

Post by maj_barnes »

Is a cabin cruiser a house boat or something?

I'd like to read it, ib_75th@yahoo.com .
ZombieKrieg2005

Post by ZombieKrieg2005 »

Interested to read it, working on my own at the moment but does sound good. can you email to cberryottaway@hotmail.com ?
http://lyssophobiaproductio.tripod.com/
XhuntedoverlordX

Post by XhuntedoverlordX »

I'm in the U.S. so you probably don't want to hand me the idea, because of the issues with you being present at filming of course, but i'm always up for a good story. XhuntedoverlordX@aol.com.
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

Sounds intersting, (and I live in Suffolk occasionaly!) feel free to drop me a copy at GilesHodgskins9602@hotmail.com many thanks.
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
wildabeast009

Post by wildabeast009 »

I would also like to take a look at it. Please send me a copy to: wildabeast00@gmail.com
You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game. -Cal, [i]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/i]