An idea for tropfest..any one like to help write it?

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

traaxx

An idea for tropfest..any one like to help write it?

Post by traaxx »

Not long ago i made this silly little short of myself shooting myself which i called 'Shooting Myself'. Which you can download here..

www.electrique.com.au/shortfilms/

I showed it to all my mates at work and a lot of them said i should enter it into a short film contest, i said i couldnt because the music i used i grabbed from sin city and therefore would be breaking copyright. However i recently thought perhaps i should just put some new music too it, but i've decided to re-shoot it and make it heaps better..and a mate at work suggested this idea which i think is great..

'Make it so your schizophrenic and you put a hit out on yourself'

So i'm trying to think of ideas on it but i dont seem to be very good at building on ideas lately and getting a flow on and writing heaps, i think i'm more eager just to get the camera out and start shooting.

So all you eager script writers, if you like the idea would you like to write me a script for it?

The one i like the best and decide to go with i'll credit you as the writer of course and send a finished copy of the short film :)

Even if you just have random ideas e-mail them, like my mate was saying i could show myself handing money over to myself for the hit lol

E-mail me at stevetrevaskis@gmail.com or stevetr@electrique.com.au
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: An idea for tropfest..any one like to help write it?

Post by Bodysnatcher »

thankyou. I shall contact you asap.
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions