Need 'Small Script' for Short Film for Tropfest!

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

traaxx

Need 'Small Script' for Short Film for Tropfest!

Post by traaxx »

I'm a filmmaker looking to make a small short film for tropfest, there isn't a lot of time left so i'd be interested in any scripts that aren't over 10 pages. Probably around 5 or 6 pages would be ideal. Also not too many Locations.

Whether your a proffesional script writer, someone who has just come out of a script writing course or believe you have written some great scripts then be in touch!

I cant offer payment but simply use you again in on future projects when there might be payment, i also have a number of ideas for feature films that you could help me develop in the future.

So if you have something small for me to read, please send it to stevetrevaskis@gmail.com so i can have a read.

Any genres accepted though it would be cool to read either something that has suspense in it, something with a dramatic ending you didnt see coming..or perhaps a comedy...something really silly and trippy!

Oh and a bit of action i love too!
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

i'll try to send you something fresh :D ....
Supertrunks65

Post by Supertrunks65 »

I have a good action script that has just been collecting dust so i'll let you have a look at it.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

i sent something..i may send more heh....
traaxx

Post by traaxx »

Yeah send me that action script super trunk!

And as for the one you just sent me Vor, i think it is just a tad short, i liked where it was going and it was starting to get interesting and then it just suddenly ends, what is the whole idea, to document donnie and jaques desperation to get money and they perhaps eventually die in the process? I think maybe that desperation needs to be explored a tiny bit more if that is the case, explore more of whatever it is your trying to tell.

I wouldnt mind if this idea turned into something bigger, say something that might equate to a 10 to 15 minute short film, and then i could save it for when i have more time and better prepared and enter it into another film festival (as their is plenty around)

Otherwise keep up the good work!

Steve
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

it ended with them robbing the bank, ill write more then :D ...
traaxx

Post by traaxx »

yeah cool right heaps more i say :)
traaxx

Post by traaxx »

I'd just like to thank people that submitted their scripts, the number of people has been overwhelming! At this stage i'm realising i'm not going to have time, you are quite welcome to keep submitting me any scripts if you wish but with my schedule ahead tropfest is out so think it will be easier to make something in the future not aiming for any one particular festival. If i am interested any of the scripts i'll reply :)