Need 'Small Script' for Short Film for Tropfest!

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

traaxx

Need 'Small Script' for Short Film for Tropfest!

Post by traaxx »

I'm a filmmaker looking to make a small short film for tropfest, there isn't a lot of time left so i'd be interested in any scripts that aren't over 10 pages. Probably around 5 or 6 pages would be ideal. Also not too many Locations.

Whether your a proffesional script writer, someone who has just come out of a script writing course or believe you have written some great scripts then be in touch!

I cant offer payment but simply use you again in on future projects when there might be payment, i also have a number of ideas for feature films that you could help me develop in the future.

So if you have something small for me to read, please send it to stevetrevaskis@gmail.com so i can have a read.

Any genres accepted though it would be cool to read either something that has suspense in it, something with a dramatic ending you didnt see coming..or perhaps a comedy...something really silly and trippy!

Oh and a bit of action i love too!