script needs a title

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

script needs a title

Post by Mr.Anderson »

I just finished this script for a short film and I desperately need a title. So who wants to help out Mr.Anderson? Any suggestions I will be thankful for, and feel free to tell me what you think of the script. (And sorry i just pasted it on here, im not very computer capable so just please forgive me :? ) and P.S. Its not as long as you think, it reads fairly quick.

Untitled
by: Matthew Anderson

WE OPEN TO A BLACK SCREEN. “DECEMBER 24TH, CHRISTMAS EVEâ€
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: script needs a title

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Thanks for all the input! im amazed. (damn, its hard to express sarcasm in text)
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
DarkElastic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by DarkElastic »

'The Christmas Blues'

'Everyday’s Christmas'

'The Real Saints of Christmas'

'Christmas?'

'Christmas Red'

'Red Christmas'

'Graveyard Shift on the 24th'

'Saints of Christmas'

'I Remember How Christmas used to be'

Some ideas. It's quite a difficult mix. But hopefully they will give you some ideas.
O. M. G.

Orkney Movie Group
www.orkneymoviegroup.co.uk
theChad

Post by theChad »

I like 'The Christmas Blues'
{[url=http://movies.chocolate4breakfast.com]Movie For Breakfast[/url]} - Powered by Dr. Pepper and an unhealthy love of late night movie viewings
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Definitely, thank you both. This has been driving me nuts. Ive been considering Everydays Christmas and The Saints of Christmas. Im still not completely sure yet. Any other ideas i will gladly welcome.

-- Stanley Kubrick
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

After sepending 14 years invovled in major civillian and millitary trauma around the world I read your script with great interest (several times!) and it was quiet spooky how you hit the nail on the head on so many levels, espically: [quote]
FRED
God, I don’t know what Christmas is turning into for me...huh, can you believe I didn’t know today was Christmas Eve until about an hour ago when someone said, “Hey! Merry Christmasâ€
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions