"The neighbours" script

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Sayhi

"The neighbours" script

Post by Sayhi »

Hi guys...Wow, it's been a while since the last time I posted here.I need your help about my new movie (pre-production). The project name of the movie is "the neighbours"-don't worry, we'll come up with sth better. It's about 2 neighbours who are allways fighting and destroying each others' life. It's not original, but we have some very original ideas...Can you think of some things one of them would do to make the other's life miserable? For example sneaking into his house and setting up traps etc. ANY ideas would help...Thanks
Supertrunks65

Post by Supertrunks65 »

This is something that i do to my neigbors. Play the drums really loud at night or early in the morning. they hate that. :)
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

seems to be a major spelling error....
Sayhi

Post by Sayhi »

Oh, s*** you re right! Sorry, I wrote it in a hurry and my English is a bit rusty...I knew sth was wrong about it. Anyway, loud noises and music was one of my first thoughts and I have like a ton of other ideas but, as I said any suggestion may help.
townshend88

Post by townshend88 »

do something to the neighbors cat, like shave it (but dont hurt the cat in real life, of course)

put dead fish in the car, or tape them underneath the car

order pizzas to the house

get the neighbor put on a sex offender list

put upside down american flag bumper stickers on the car so that people on the highway flip out, or some sort of bumper sticker likely to cause problems
"Can the boy tell time?"
"Oh my Lord, no."
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

Paint their house plaid when they're on vacation(Tom Green)
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

unleash flesh eating zombies into their house
stevenhunt03

Post by stevenhunt03 »

watch the french film Amelie, you could get some really good ideas, i.e buying an exact copy of someones shoes but in a smaller size, changing the lightbulbs so its a differant lighting, changing door handles around, re-arranging knifes and forks in the draw etc