how to end a up-coming movie i'm doing..

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

jaredcosta

how to end a up-coming movie i'm doing..

Post by jaredcosta »

i am making a movie..here is the storyboard..

a guy goes out to the bush, just before he does on a news bulletin it says about how the serial killer has escaped from jail. he is wearing all black. so the guy is out in the bush and he thinks is being followed, all of a sudded he is being chased down the bush. in the next scene you see him getting stabbed, then in the next part he is being buried..(this is all happening in the afternoon), then there is a night shot of the killer and the grave of the guy that he killed..

I just needed some guidence on what the f... to do!

if anyone could help that'd be great

thanks,
jared
Supertrunks65

Post by Supertrunks65 »

You should do some shots of him coming in through a bunch of doors to kill some one. like he comes through one door then comes out of the one right next to it.
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

Supertrunks65 wrote:You should do some shots of him coming in through a bunch of doors to kill some one. like he comes through one door then comes out of the one right next to it.
it's sort of like in the bush the guy getting chased..
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

The guys severerd head grows rocket boosters and an umbrella comes out of his head. Then the floating umbrella head makes delicia juice and cake for the killer ........... ve ve
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

mickcar73 wrote:The guys severerd head grows rocket boosters and an umbrella comes out of his head. Then the floating umbrella head makes delicia juice and cake for the killer ........... ve ve
no thanks..i'm not into gay idea's like yours..
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

well, tell people something else about it, i dont get the ending at all like is it a main character or whatn the hell is goin on? u havent given us info on wats happened at all or any climax so how the hell are we supposed to come up with an ending thats solid and satisfying.
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

We can't comment properly until you're a little more specific about the movie. Putting your outline in the film's chronological order isn't a bad idea either (the part about the news bulletin almost seemed like an afterthought).

If you want to make the movie, go ahead. What follows is my opinion and my opinion only.

"Horror" films are wwaaayyy overdone, especially in the low-budget community. I, personally, think most of the so-called horror movies are retarded beyond all reason. So I'm a bit biased against them from the start. However, and remember this is just my opinion, you can make this movie more innovative if you prolong the chase between the victim and the killer, adding a legitimate thriller aspect to the movie. Making the main character be killed (if the victim is the main character, not the killer--that's not at all clear from your outline) isn't a bad idea, but it can lead to the audience thinking "So what was that all about, again?" if you don't do it right. You'll have to develop the character enough for us to feel sad when he dies; otherwise, I for one am just going to raise an eyebrow and say the movie was a waste of time.

Probably enough feedback from me for now. Sorry if I seem overly negative.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

Thanks outcast jiob.

The coment you gave was the one I was sort-of looking for even though i didn't ask for it. I will give a much more detailed storyboard or maybe a script and post it on here.

Thanks,
It'll be done in a few days..

Jared
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

alright..i have finished writing the movie, thanks to those that emailed me
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

jaredcosta wrote:alright..i have finished writing the movie, thanks to those that emailed me
in one day! wow! its either going to need work or you already had a lot written down?
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions