A horror movie named Rakescraper

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Should i continue or remake this movie

Poll ended at Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 am

No, its a waste of time
No votes
Meh, i dun care its ok
100%

Total votes: 2

crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

A horror movie named Rakescraper

Post by crossfire »

Me and my friends started this horror movie, about 2-3 years ago and we kinda jus left it. I am planning to finish it sometime. Its called Rakescraper, and its about a freak who wears a plastic mask and kills people with a rake, its a really really strange movie, waddya guys think, should i go for it, is it a good idea?
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: A horror movie named Rakescraper

Post by crossfire »

sorry for double postin but i made a mistake with the poll, the second option is yes, make the movie its a good idea.
Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Clarence »

Who does the story focus on? The "rakescraper" or a victim trying to avoid him, or someone else? Seems like a nice idea, although I don't like horror movies.
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

lol it focuses mostly on the rakescraper himself and a guy who jus bought a house that the rakescraper chooses him as the next target. but mostly on da rakescraper
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

you should start it all over again, same idea and everything but better to start fresh than trudge through something that you quit before.
wildabeast009

Post by wildabeast009 »

Depends. You'll probably should end up remaking it. Learn from your mistakes and make any revisions. Also, the actors will most likely look different from when you started, 2 or 3 years ago, so remake it if you have that problem. But, if your not so perfectionist, just continue on.
You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game. -Cal, [i]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/i]
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

well its that the first time we did it, it was really badly messed and i doubt ill be able to make it as good as it could be if i remade it
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

start again..more scary
buck_suck

Post by buck_suck »

No offense or anything but doenst it sound a little like those old slasher flicks? Why not inject a new approach to the film which Hollywood hasnt come up with yet? Otherwise people will watch your film and go 'hey a remake of friday the 13th or freddy vs jason - this time with a rake'. Just some advice =P
[url=http://www.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3477108537208786893][img]http://static.zooomr.com/images/334268_b06a4b1a6b.jpg[/img][/url]
UnkindSky

Post by UnkindSky »

Sounds familliar... isnt this in the Film Gallery? But on the movie idea... hummmmm... i dont know. A rake? Is that even possible? Most of the rakes i know aren't very sharp or saw like :P. Just some friendly advice
Let god have mercy on my enemies... for i will not...
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

they dont need to be sharp, more painful that way especially if theyre rusted! no this is not in the film gallery, and its nto jus some remake of some movie but with a rake, the characters are great, its not a comedy but it has comical situations. The characters MAKE the movie, we hav an environmentalist who thinks the trees can talk to him and he spurs on the rakescraper who eventually kills him cuz he lied. We hav the rakescraper and his father (whos an old dyign bandaged guy who needs his son to find some crazy crystals (all the bad guys are crazy psycopaths)). We hav an agent named skull who gets killed by being hung from a basketball net.
we hav the main character and his friend (a bald man named Geofrey) and the main character whos name is Roger Donald loves drinkin and he acts like a reatrd cuz hes always drunk (quote him "drinky drinky til u get drunk).
the lines are also good for instance
roger donald to his father "u must be tired, lemem prepare ur bed"
then the rakescraper hiding in a closet whispers "DEATH BED THAT IS!"

or wen the environmentalist is talkin to da trees "i am king o the birds, the tress and squirels, and if only a king will sit on his throne"

its not quite a comedy but it has more than enough comical relief