My Dog Kipper

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

My Dog Kipper

Post by 2nd_Recon »

This is a project that we are working on right now. It contains alot of hilarious satire to modern and older movies. We hope to have the filming done at the end of next week.

(Inside; night. Camera pans across a kitchen, stopping at the door. Camera zooms in on doorknob. The knob starts to jiggle around, and make a clicking noise, until it opens, and a man dressed in black (Known only as "Burglar") Steps in and slides a set of lockpicks into a pocket in his vest.)
(a`la Mission: Impossible, Burglar starts hearing about the security systems.)
Voice: There is a way to disable most of the security (Camera shows a computer with a map of the house on the screen and a few blinking red dots.) The security console is on the second floor in the second room to the right. (Camera turns around) But you will need to avoid a few systems to get to that room. There is a high tech detection system that will open fire if you are detected (Camera shows common Mafia style trap with a shotgun connected to a door so that if the door is opened the gun will fire). If you can get past that, you will have to avoid the patrolling guards (Camera shows some guy in a robe getting a glass of water and going back to bed) and get around the attack dogs the owner has employed (Camera shows a fat, sleeping Dachshund) But if you can get around those, there will be no problem except for the final one, but I will explain that to you later.
(Burglar starts sneaking around the house, placing random valuables in a large bag as he goes. He comes to a door. He kneels down and places a small tube under the door; Camera shows what the Tube/Camera sees. It sees the "Advanced Detection System" Burglar opens door, standing off to the side, but nothing happens. He closes and opens the door a few times, and all that he gets is a Clicking noise. Obviously, someone forgot to "Activate" The "Advanced Detection System" Burglar walks into room and sits down at computer. He types for a few seconds.)
Computer: Access Denied
(Burglar types for a few more seconds)
Computer: Access Denied
(Burglar finally just turns off the computer. All the security systems (Basically, the shotgun) are shown deactivating (Dropping to the floor)
(Burglar leaves room and heads back to kitchen, where he hears footsteps approaching. Lights come on, and Guy In Robe walks in. Burglar is nowhere to be seen. Guy opens the Kitchen Cabinet, Burglar is hidden inside)
Guy in Robe: (Sounding slightly like Ozzy Ozbourne) Where are the pop-tarts?
(Burglar hands him the Pop-Tarts)
Guy in Robe: Thanks, Mr. Burglar Person
(Guy walks away with his box of Pop-Tarts, Burglar falls out of cabinet, spilling all kinds of cereal and stuff everywhere, and making enough noise to raise the dead. Then he heads down the nearby stairs. At the bottom, he turns left, and sees, a`la Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark (Or And the Temple of Doom) He sees a guys stuffed wallet standing on a pedestal and light by one spotlight directly above.)
Voice: This is the only security system still active. If there is even a slight change in weight on that pedestal, it will set off an alarm (A "Chink" is heard)
Voice: Oh, Boy. My Pop-Tarts are done. I'll see you when you get back. I'm hungry.
(Burglar walks up to pedestal and takes off his ski mask and puts on an Indiana Jones hat. he has a bag of sand, he pours some on the ground. Then looks at the bag, then the wallet. Then he just throws the bag over his shoulder, grabs the wallet, and pushes down the Pedestal. As he turns to go back up the stairs, a avalanche of children’s rubber balls start rolling down the stairs like boulders, only smaller. He makes it up to the garage, when guy in robe runs out and pushes the button to close the garage door. Burglar dives under door, reaches in, and grabs his hat just as door closes, and then he dives into getaway car, which screeches off. A dog runs out of garage.)
Guy in Robe: Kipper!
(Tire squealing, a thump, then a dog yip is heard)
Title flashes on screen.
(Day; Inside house.)
Guy in Robe is now Nick
Nick: I will avenge you, Kipper. I will track him down to the ends of the earth if I have to, and I will have my revenge…
(Nick runs out the door and down the street. He stops at the house two houses down, and knocks on the door. Burglar comes out)
Nick: (Eerily calm) Did you rob my house last night?
Burglar: Yea, I did.
Nick: Did you know that you killed my dog Kipper?
Burglar: Ummmmm… Oh yes! Sorry.
Nick: I’m here to get revenge on you.
Burglar: Ok. Try.
(Nick throws a few punches, but Burglar blocks all of them and kicks Nick off the porch.)
Nick: I will get revenge on you! Just you wait!
Burglar: Ok! I’ll be here! Eating my Pop-Tarts!
(Nick runs off)
(Night, Inside. Nick is at is computer. He is on Google Search.)
Nick: Let’s see. Vengeance… nothing. Revenge… no… Here we go! “How to get revenge on the guy who robbed your house and then killed your dog and beat you up in three free lessons! Ooo! I get a free cheeseburger when I sign up!
(Day, Japanese Garden. Nick is training to Rocky-type music. Then he throws something like a DBZ fireball and starts doing Karate. CUT TO: Burglar, sitting on the couch at home, watching T.V Eating Potato Chips and drinking a Coke. CUT TO: Nick, still training. Then, when he thinks he’s ready, he turns off the music, and runs down the street.)
(CUT TO: Nick, Running up the street to Burglars house. He knocks on the door again. The fight scene from before repeats itself, except this time, Nick gets up and fight back. The fight, moving back down the road, CUT TO: Nick and Burglar, Still fighting and moving down the road as passing motorists give them weird looks. Repeat from the last CUT TO: a few times, then CUT TO: Nick and Burglar, finally fighting down the road and into Nicks yard. CUT TO: long fistfight scene, then, Nick and Burglar pull out guns at the same moment. Burglars is sizably larger than Nicks. They stand in a face off. The Theme from “The Good, The Bad, and the Uglyâ€
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Mushiman

Post by Mushiman »

Working with dogs is tough, but cool

Check out an old film i did with the dogs a few years ago here
The link is on the main page :)
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/derkoi][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/derkoi.png[/img][/url]
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

I'm sure that the dogs will do what I want them, because that's what they always do. And besides, they have a really small part

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Mushiman

Post by Mushiman »

I look forward to seeing your film, it sounds good. :)
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/derkoi][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/derkoi.png[/img][/url]
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

Like I said, we are expecting to get the filming done durring Thanksgiving Break next week. Asude from that, I just need to know how to do the bullet time thing with Premiere and Photoshop.
And I'm not talking about where the camera pans arround the character, all I need is the bullet and it's trail

[Edited on 11/20/2003 by 2nd_Recon]

SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

I would suggest modelling just the bullet. The reason for this is that the bullet trail has been done to death, now it looks kind of tacky, and it'd be nice to see something that breaks out of the mold in that area.
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

I quote from the script
"Hey, this isn't the Matrix!"
If possible, it should look like it was the matrix

SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Yeah that's true. I'm just kinda getting tired of the Matrix thing (understandably)
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

yea. It's kind of satirizing it. Anyway, does anyone know of any easy (Or slightly difficult, since it's only that shot) ways to do this with Adobe Premiere and/or photoshop to do this and make it look slightly good