My gorefest joke like script

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Solomon Cloud

My gorefest joke like script

Post by Solomon Cloud »

Ok I recently showed my first gore movie to a group of 44 people they went crazy over it and wanted more Blind Metal Productions gore. So I made a weird plot and a crapload of blood for this movie to be shot in atleast a month.
the Blind Metal movie will still be made but this is more of a public demand film and I love it. it is all copywritten but who the hell would want to make it besides my insane mind.

note if you are religious do not take offense to this well yah.
and yah the main char's name is CHRISTINA and yes it is a guy. blah blah formatting will make it a weird thing to read but thats the message board for yah,

INT: Very Badly Lit Room. Night

A man walks in his trench coat flies in the draft of the door. Camera flies to his face. He looks stoic and wears glasses his braids roll down his neck. Wide shot from the 6 people on the other side of the area.
TALL THUG
(yelling at the man)
who the f*** are you.

MAN
(Raising Hands up)
I have come with a message

WHITE BOY THUG
What type?

MAN
(walking closer)
A warning to tyce.

TYCE
(walking towards the man)
Warning? of what?

MAN
(Pulls out an ice pick and stabs White Boy Thug)
Just You wait.

TYCE and Tall Thug and others have their weapons drawn at the man.
I said wait..

TYCE
I’ll make you wait

MAN
REAALLLYY

TYCE
The f*** is your name punk

MAN
Behind You
White boy thug has stood back up again no real physical change except the gaping hole in his head
TYCE
s***!!! the hell is that!
No sign of the man anywhere, TYCE and and all thugs are shown fighting the white boy in desperation CLICK CLICK. The two run out of ammo. WBT lunges at TT and rips out his neck.
s***...
The zombified man lunges at him. then reapears The MAN infront of him, He stands up and makes a gesture at TYCE to run.

CUT:TO Full shot of MAN. FAST cuts are used revealing a chainsaw now in his hands, the light shines of the blood stained weapon. The engine ROARS and we cut to the out side hearing slashes guts and all the gore compiling. Zoom to the door again we hear the saw idle, as he walks out covered in blood. he swithces it off and takes off the glasses. Quietly cleans them and begins to walk away.

TITLE: CHRISTINA
Fade To Black.

INT: MAE’s House : DAY

The woman sit’s on her couch watching the television (EVIL LURKING CAMEO) when the door begin to creaks open. She turns her head to the door, MAN walks in and sit’s on a chair close to a piano. He leans forward she begins to speak.
MAE
(to the man)
so CHRISTINA, how was your night?

CHRISTINA
(looks at her)
Fine yours?

The woman stands up and walks to CHRISTINA. She looks down at him.

MAE
(stoic)
Some guy’s came by looking for you.

CHRISTINA
(confused dog)
yah? who..

MAE
He did not give a name but left this note.

She reaches into her pocket and hands him a piece of paper. he turns it right side up and reads it a bit. looks up at her, and hands it to her.
I must say it’s the weirdest thing I have seen

CHRISTINA
You know who I am right

MAE
Yah but listen to this.
She begins to read the note.
“Ge THEE Frial
P.S Dieâ€
Blind Metal Inc..
[url=http://www.blindmetal.com/]Blind Metal Site[/url]
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Perhaps the violence could be based off the story, rather than the story be based off the violence. I think you could have a little more development in characters. Then their deaths would mean a little bit more to the audience, not just yet another guy being turned to gore. Also, since the audience already knows there will be lots of killing, make em wait a while before any bloodshed begins. Keep them waiting! That way, it will be more effective gore-wise.

But it sounds fun, and very messy. Enjoy! :)
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Fun and messay, i want to get to know the charaters, maybe a flashback or two, one when he describes why he is there and passable another with the curse. And make me care abit about that people. Thats an intresting, to say the lest, take on religon.
Solomon Cloud

Post by Solomon Cloud »

true true. I also forgot to mention it was written in 1 1/2 hours.

It will also have fake commercial's because well we wrote the ideas for em and it will be funny as hell. Mentals, Swedish Wookies Gone Wild,

And a THE MAKING OF at the end with footage I find personally high-larious. And the making of the music with the "BASS playing MadMan".

I think this will be a good turnout especially if my actor finds his katana we lost in his basement.
And yes fight scenes are to be done with contact, actual pain of punches and kicks. only exempt is the power tool slicing and dicing.
Blind Metal Inc..
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

I'm not going to make any comments on this, or ask any questions, because I'll only get shouted at for being silly when I'm being serious!
Moderating behind the bushes!
Solomon Cloud

Post by Solomon Cloud »

I'd like to hear what you have to CamClub.
Blind Metal Inc..