Pirate script outline (I need your humorous ending)

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Pirate script outline (I need your humorous ending)

Post by Zacatac927 »

Ok, so i wrote this outline of the scipt (Since i hate reading script.. i assume you do to...)

Reynolds a pirate has a map that leads him to a certain island, as he helps crew this pirate ship, he decides to sink the ship and head to the island by himself, as to not have to share the wealth. Well his plan goes awry when Aaron one of the younger crew survives, and Reynolds cannot pull the sword out and kill someone in cold blood, (although he could condemn 40 men locked in the sunken pirate ship). Now Reynolds and Aaron are stuck on a small, long boat and Aaron does not know of Reynolds map and compass, although grows suspicious of his activities as he rows. When they find an island Aaron finally rebels against Reynolds, finding the map and compass. A huge fight takes place from the shore, over the dunes, and onto a small inlet, knee deep. During this fight, Reynolds reveals some of the history of the map and why he's here, what he did to get it. Reynolds is finally taken down and Aaron takes the map and compass and leaves Reynolds to die. Walking away Aaron runs into Castaway (we never learn his name) upon discovering Aaron has the Map Castaway reveals he had been searching for the treasure ever since he washed ashore. So he decides to help lead Aaron to find the treasure. (What Aaron doesn't see is Castaway's large collection of human toes and fingers in his pouch.) Aaron closes in on the treasure, Castaway licks his lips and unsheathes his knife, Aaron, upon hearing this Jumps up and goes to pull out his sword and discovers it is gone, he left it next to Reynolds. Castaway jabs, Aaron ducks, and falls to the ground, Castaway raises a knife and suddenly a sword drives through Castaway's chest. Reynolds pulls it out and pulls Castaway's body over Aaron grabs the knife as points it at Reynolds. Reynolds dismiss' it and puts his sword away. Cut to the beach, Aaron sits next to Reynolds, with the small chest inbetween.

how should it end? I don't want to be cliche..

and input on the outline can be made as well

thanks,
zacatac
Last edited by Zacatac927 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Pirate script outline (I need you humorous ending)

Post by Zacatac927 »

hahaha... nice..

anyone got a serious idea?
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

ill bump this to remind you guys... i need this soon to get a Redrock Micro Sponsorship!!
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Knightly

Post by Knightly »

They sit frustrated after learning that the castaway was the only one with the knowledge of the location of the key.
Low/No budget cinema that looks like a million Bucks!
---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.yafiunderground.com
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

that might actually work... hmmm... i like it
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
kene555
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by kene555 »

They realize that they have an incredible treasure that will make them rich several times over...only to realize that their passage back to the mainland is below the waters...sunk by Reynolds himself.

Getting off the island is another story...sequel? hmm?
CREATE FOR THE SAKE OF CREATING

http://www.neighborhoodstudios.com
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

your hmmm is correct dear kene

hmmmm
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927