Comedy Script"HOW TO BUY INSURANCE"

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

F.F.F.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Comedy Script&qu

Post by F.F.F. »

To be honest, I'm really not a fan of slapstick. I HATE the three stooges, but then again, who doesn't? But for some reason or another, I was compelled to right one. I was thinking of this as a sketch while writing it, which might explain some things. People tell me that I'm funny, but comedy just isn't my thing. I prefer Drama. I want to make people feel emotions that they couldn't get from just watching a clown prance around (no offence to any clowns), or Bob Sagot.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Comedy Script&qu

Post by rhys »

Because these things matter the most in movies, don't they?
YES! If your a male, your supposed to have a crutch!
Well I guess I'll just keep on nibbling, then
....eew! Your supposed to deny these things! Oh.... I don't care... if you like autofellatio... feel free to do it in your own privacy... that way it doesn't hurt our eyes.
Hide or fight for your life?
elstongunn

Post by elstongunn »

check out the micallef pogram (not a typo) a tv show by a bloke named shaun micallef
theres a bit of his stuff on youtube but he does a skit almost exactly the same as this
hes pretty brilliant
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

I watches some of their stuff. Very Funny. But I couldn't find the one like my script. Could you give us a link?
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Comedy Scrip

Post by Zacatac927 »

rhys wrote:
Because these things matter the most in movies, don't they?
YES! If your a male, your supposed to have a crutch!
Well I guess I'll just keep on nibbling, then
....eew! Your supposed to deny these things! Oh.... I don't care... if you like autofellatio... feel free to do it in your own privacy... that way it doesn't hurt our eyes.
crotch

and that rest is disgusting Rhys, not fit for a FILMMAKING forum... we don't want to know what you and you boyfriend do when the other's not around
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Haha! This reminded me of Waynes World or Austin Powers...

FILLMORE
Yes...I mean-no!

As for the actual script, it seemed to me like a dumb blond type of joke you'd tell but you should still make it if that's what you want to do. I'm sure you could get a few laughs out of it.
Zacatac927 wrote:we don't want to know what you and you boyfriend do when the other's not around
I want to know. :shh: Don't tell.
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

Kentertainment wrote:
Zacatac927 wrote:we don't want to know what you and you boyfriend do when the other's not around
I want to know. :shh: Don't tell.
www.autofetallio.com
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

Now! Thats enough with this AutoFerrari nonsense! Let's be gentlemen. And gentlemen do not suck themselves off!
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

unless apparently, you are rhys
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

Fair enough.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

we don't want to know what you and you boyfriend do when the other's not around
Twas not me who was, it was that other guy. And you cant do that to another person. Just cos i know about these disturbing things doesn't mean i practice them.
I want to know. Shush Don't tell.
Kentertainement comes out of the closet, calmly and subtly, until a comment like this is said and he takes it all back, or blames it on something else.
YOU LOOKED IT UP?????!!!!! WHY!
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

rhys wrote:
I want to know. Shush Don't tell.
Kentertainement comes out of the closet, calmly and subtly, until a comment like this is said and he takes it all back, or blames it on something else.
I came out of the closet of actually making films that don't involve a person engaging in a fight or shooting the other for no apparent reason a while ago. Where were you?

By the way, this thread is getting off topic, and although I'm partially the cause, let's get it back on topic.

F.F.F. when do you plan on filming this? Or is this something you just wrote and want somebody to film?
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

I do like this FFF i think i already gave a comment a while back, but its funny and short, caricatures kinda what computer techs have to deal with...

Kentertainment wrote:
I came out of the closet of actually making films that don't involve a person engaging in a fight or shooting the other for no apparent reason a while ago. Where were you?
oooooh snap!
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Smoking crack with your boyfriend. I make films with fighting and stuff in it cos its fun, if i want to make a movie with a storyline i will, but ill just fork around until i decide that i want to.