My Revenge on Charlie and the Napalm Factory

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

My Revenge on Charlie and the Napalm Factory

Post by angusware »

So we made Razor for a school film competition last year, and this really dodgy film won :x . Our was banned from the competition for the Sex scene...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbcLLN-YF38"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbcLLN-YF38" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The issue for me was that the other film was explicitly violent (which I love) but our sex scene was not as bad as their violence and course language.

anyway, Charlie and the Napalm factory :x was a vietnam film, and I'm still angry, so I intend to mkae a vietname film which is better and shove it down the competition organisers throats (and I mean literally), we're going to make it based on Australians in the War (because we're from Australia) and we also feel under-represented.

any ideas for an awesome 'nam film?

any ideas on costuming would be great too.
angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: My Revenge on Charlie and the Napalm Factory

Post by angusware »

hello?
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

why is ur movie razor on this if its bout some vietnam film
angusware
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by angusware »

That is the banned film. also blatant product placement.