iDVD.

All aspects of creating media (DVD, Blu-ray, VCD or SVCD) including authoring and menu creation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

pete1234

iDVD.

Post by pete1234 »

I know a lot of people on here dont like apple and think they are a complete waste of time, but just thought I would show you this.

iDVD is a program that comes bundled with OSX. it has hundreds of templates and settings, most of them are very smart and dynamic. Here is a video i shot of my TV showing the DVD menu. The pH1 Ident i did in Final Cut, but the menu is all iDVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS9z20f50M

Try doing that with a PC :-)
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

Finally, another Mac user!
iLife is a great set of tools, although if you've tried Premiere/FCE/FCP it's hard to use iMovie, but it's still great for starting out. I don't know of a PC where you can make good sounding music out of the box.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
MikeMoring

Post by MikeMoring »

Long live Mac.
pete1234

Post by pete1234 »

zzactly -) I have two now, an intel and a powerpc powermac. I used premiere before so moving to FCPs was no problem, but ive been properly trained since then.

I cant understand why a lot of people on this forum hate them so much. They obviously know deep down that they are better and are just p*** off that they dont have one :-D

lol