Computer turned on but no video on screen, HELP PLEASE?

Post all your general non-film related PC and Mac stuff here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Radiate
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Computer turned on but no video on screen, HELP PLEASE?

Post by Radiate »

I recently installed all of my old hardware into a new case and added a second graphics card and a firewire card. I have all of the monitors plugged in correctly but get no video, could someone please help me? I tried plugging them in the old way (the 1st monitor into the motherboard, and the second one into the 1st graphics card.) The new way is to have one monitor plugged into each graphice card. Can somebdy please help me? Thank-you very much!
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."
-Isaiah 40:28
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Computer turned on but no video on screen, HELP PLEASE?

Post by UFProductions »

Do you get absolutely no video, or do you get some up to a point, then nothing? If this is the case you may have to flash the BIOS, I had a similar problem.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Radiate
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Computer turned on but no video on screen, HELP PLEASE?

Post by Radiate »

Absolutely no video, I can't go to the BIOS, nothing will appear on the monitors.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."
-Isaiah 40:28