New Graphics Card

Post all your general non-film related PC and Mac stuff here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

New Graphics Card

Post by Matt »

I just bought a new graphics card from eBay. Its a Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro. My old graphics card wasn't too bad but now I can play Half Life 2 in full quality mode.
Also Counter Strike Source looks better. Anyone here play Counter Strike?

I've also juts bought the 3D Studio Max 7 Bible. Its over a thousand pages long and is going to take me forever to read! It makes your arm ache if you hold it for more than 5 minutes.
Carnage7p
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: New Graphics Card

Post by Carnage7p »

i am a huge counter strike fan. that game absorbed most of my time last summer. it is still one of my favorite games of all time.
Nightingale_zero

Post by Nightingale_zero »

The 9800 pro is a great card and I am running a Sapphire myself (its a black pcb version to which I put an aftermarket Zalman heatpipe on). If you really wanted to its possible to flash the 9800pro to an XT and pick up a few extra FPS. Half-life 2 is a great game, so is CS-S, Halo is addicting, and lately I been playing more America's Army which is a great game for those of you with no cash to blow on games, but a hankering to kill something(in a militarisc fashion).
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

One of the best Multiplayer games ever.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
Radiate
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Radiate »

I love that game! Some one let me borrow it and i couldnt stop playing it. finally they wanted it back so i went out and bought it and played all the time non-stop. and the graphics cards pretty good too.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."
-Isaiah 40:28
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

They should've updated the graphics for the X-Box though.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production