Reference For Hitmen

Tutorials and guides or links covering software discussed in these forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Reference For Hitmen

Post by OutcastJiob »

Hitmen in FILMS, clearly. I found this guide to be quite interesting. As noted on the site I'm about to link to, the book was essentially blocked from being published any more due to complications in a murder trial. This means you don't use anything in this guide in real life--only in films.

My disclaimer: the site linked to gives explicit instructions on ways to murder for pay and avoid punishment. This, clearly, is illegal in every country I can think of. I'm only posting this for use as 'research material' for making your films more realistic, and if any of you lot suddenly decides to go into business as a hired killer after reading this guide, I am in no way responsible. Read at your own risk and whatnot, and certainly don't follow the instructions in real life.

http://ftp.die.net/mirror/hitman/

As I said, I found it to be very interesting. There's a lot of great tidbits of information in there, though like most Paladin Press books, some parts are severely out of touch with reality. Regardless, it should help you make your films more interesting; I know it's given me several different story ideas.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, I was in no way associated with the authoring, publishing, or subsequent banning of the book. I just stumbled across it on the crazy old internet.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Reference For Hitmen

Post by DEDFX »

On a side note I'm trying to get a hitman costume, like the guy at the end in Scarface, members only jacket, sunglasses, double barreled...
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

They are so cool in movies sometimes. If i were to ever become an assassin (dont think so...) i would have to make sure that the person did something, and the person who hired me just doesnt like them and wants them dead.
And assassins should have really good skill, and not just like in some movies, where they just have luck.
Your assassin would need to have excelent use in whatever item he uses to kill with. If it were a spoon, he would know how to hold it properly, throw it up, catch it, scoop with it and alot of things. He cannot just have his spoon and whack at people with it until they die.
Hide or fight for your life?
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Of course. Though I'd question the sanity of anyone who would attempt a hit with a spoon. If you have to use silverware, then at least use a fork, or preferably, a knife.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Yes, or a cake lifter, that would do the job, and u cld lift out there organs with it too. Not to mention there pretty (make sure its metal).
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: RE: Reference For Hitmen

Post by wildstorm »

rhys wrote:Yes, or a cake lifter, that would do the job, and u cld lift out there organs with it too. Not to mention there pretty (make sure its metal).
Or you could just stab them with it and be done with it instead of standing there trying to scoop up their organs contemplating whether you should eat it or not. Man do you dream about mutilation rhys? lol
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx
justin!butcher

Re: RE: Reference For Hitmen

Post by justin!butcher »

rhys wrote:Yes, or a cake lifter, that would do the job, and u cld lift out there organs with it too. Not to mention there pretty (make sure its metal).

I seriously think someone should contact your local authorities and have you put on a watch list becaue you are scarry.
Grant

RE: Re: RE: Reference For Hitmen

Post by Grant »

look for a book by John Minnery called (I think from memory) "How to Kill". Much better than that link. Here is an excert link I found

http://www.feastofhateandfear.com/archives/john.html
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Or you could just stab them with it and be done with it instead of standing there trying to scoop up their organs contemplating whether you should eat it or not. Man do you dream about mutilation rhys? lol
Lol, im not that bad, i merely enjoy gore. We had to cut up sheeps hearts in science, and at the start i was kinda grossed out, but by the end i was stickin my fingers in the arteries, punching it, and cutting it so it could be flat on the table. Its ok... cos my friends joined in too, female friends.
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

That's the wakkiest and funniest thread on hear, but that link is good, I would use a spoon to kill :)!

EDIT-
Sorry that was a bit rushed, but yes a spoon is the best way too kill, none of this automatic nonsence!
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

rhys, maybe your female friends are crazy too. OR, maybe everyone else is crazy EXCEPT you and your friends. Hmmm...
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

I think it's in the water of Australia.

Rhys, your a weird kid, and don't take that as a complement like emos and goths.
F.F.F.

Post by F.F.F. »

Well played DEDFX. This guide is pretty cool.
On another note, my friend's grandfather was a prison guard, and a japanese P.O.W. came at him with a piece of metal to shank him with. So my friend's grandfather held the handle of his spoon out and it stabbed the prisoner in the neck and he bled to death.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

the best weapon a hitman could use....is an icicle, because the evidence melts away.
has that been used in a movie before....?
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

This is from a Wikipiedia article on Collateral. I try to base my hitpeople on this:
Tom Cruise's character, Vincent, wears a similar suit to that of Robert de Niro's character in a 1995 Michael Mann film, Heat. This is no coincidence as Mann's research indicated that both characters would dedicate their appearance to being difficult to describe. Both men are medium build and height, grey and white suit with a light beard. Vincent goes further and has his hair dyed silver grey and his facial hair is less pronounced (he has facial hair but it's not a full beard). This lends his appearance a low contrast, colorless look that will not draw attention to itself. Both Vincent and McCauly in Heat use the Mozambique Drill and even the words "double tap to the sternum and one to the head" make it into the films.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Vor wrote:the best weapon a hitman could use....is an icicle, because the evidence melts away.
has that been used in a movie before....?
The Russian mafia kills people by holding them down and stuffing snow into their throats. They asphyxiate in a few minutes, then their residual body heat melts the snow. No murder weapon, no marks, no apparant cause of death. FUN FACT!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.