Bullet Hit: Front Car Windsheild

Tutorials and guides or links covering software discussed in these forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Bullet Hit: Front Car Windsheild

Post by Kentertainment »

I've made a new tutorial on how to manipulate the look of a bullet hitting the front car windshield. I still need to put a few pics up but will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll update everyone when the completed video and those pictures are up.

This is very easy, a 4 year old could do it and very inexpensive. But this will only work if you are filming from a farther angle

http://kentertainmentpicts.tripod.com/windowhit.html
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Bullet Hit: Front Car Windsheild

Post by ctbullet »

just realised you posted this thread a while ago, and have no response, how nice am i--- it was helpful
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
Bullseye

Post by Bullseye »

i don't get it.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Yeah, right now I don't have anything to film the process with so the whole tutorial won't be finished for a while. Basically, you stick a long piece of fishline on the sticky side of the tape and make sure enough fishline will extend to the passenger side of the window, you place a piece of plastic wrap on the sticky side so the flour won't stick but you have to leave the edges of the tape sticky so the tape will stick to the window. Then as you drive you pull the line releasing the powder into the air which give the effect of glass spraying.
magicbyjoe

Post by magicbyjoe »

The Link is Dead
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

magicbyjoe wrote:The Link is Dead
I wouldn't be surprised, the last time someone was in this thread was over a year ago.
magicbyjoe

Post by magicbyjoe »

Yeah but dose anyone know how they did this effect?

Joe
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Two posts above mine.
Basically, you stick a long piece of fishline on the sticky side of the tape and make sure enough fishline will extend to the passenger side of the window, you place a piece of plastic wrap on the sticky side so the flour won't stick but you have to leave the edges of the tape sticky so the tape will stick to the window. Then as you drive you pull the line releasing the powder into the air which give the effect of glass spraying.